Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waiting list 111m

Hi..all

PLs advise what the duration for waiting pam 111m from local ad. They got no idea when the stock is coming.. did any bro here experience before? Tks

Pardon me for what I am about to say. Your question is similar to asking if tomorrow will rain or not

Whether it is a PAM111 or PAM112 or PAM312 or PAM104 or PAM351 or PAM240 or PAM000 or PAM48 or .......... no one will be able to guess when the watch(es) will arrive. The reason why our ADs are not able to determine the stock availability is because the watch company need not adhere to the 'order list' from the ADs. So even if an AD places an order for a particular watch model, that model may/not come in immediately at the next shipment, or next few shipments. But rest assure that it will still come, only that the wait is indefinite.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Suggest U hunt from the P.I. guys in the forum. Cheaper, faster and avail stock...

Comment

Ironman, the wait might be 1 month to 3 months or they may not even call you. You might get help if you have a regular salesperson in the local AD that always sell you watches. Else it is a long wait which might not bear fruit. However, I will not rule out some 111 lying around in the safe of an AD.
        I own a Rolex !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X