Pam 270 vs Rolex daytona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam 270 vs Rolex daytona

Yes it's one of those vs question again but I'm really torn between between these 2 fine timepieces. Hope the gurus can show me some light. In your opinion, which is a better watch to keep for the next generation? And why?

Tks for viewing!

Originally posted by lcohol View Post
    Yes it's one of those vs question again but I'm really torn between between these 2 fine timepieces. Hope the gurus can show me some light. In your opinion, which is a better watch to keep for the next generation? And why?

Tks for viewing!
    me no guru,just my thoughts. Seriously no comparison between this 2.....one chrono auto,the other 10 days automatic GMT.This question is better ask yourself which you like when it sits on your wrist.

If i were you to choose between this 2,and it's gonna a keeper and passing to my son i will get the Daytona. Reason been this model has been a Rolex iconic piece....

Comment

As mentioned by Bro Louie, Rolex Daytona is a premium model for their series collection in sport edition and most countries will only be allocated n sell in a small quantity as compare to other models.At times, you may not be able to get the stock from local agents too and have to wait for months...so personally i will choose Rolex than OP as this brand and design will always be in trend....my 3 cents info

Comment

Daytona on any day
        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

My vote goes to the Daytona.

Comment

U noe thre's an ad tag tat sings "ri-co-la". A type of sweet. So using tis tune, I'll sing my choice, "DAY-TO-NA" ..
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks for all the inputs. My reason for chosing the 270 as an option is because i already have a Rolex GMT 2 and am thinking if i should diversified my brand of watches. Hence, the Pam came into the picture.

"decision, decision, decision"

Comment

Then again, this reminds me of another song by the late Michael Jackson .. "cause you are not alone ... (we) are here with you .."

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  Then again, this reminds me of another song by the late Michael Jackson .. "cause you are not alone ... (we) are here with you .."

Wa today so good mood ah sing songs. Let's go out lim kopi lah
                  Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Ok, can. See you later
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Daytona is a more solid watch compared to Pam 270
                      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Used to own a M-series SS Daytona and a Pam 233K (which comes with 8-days power reserve relative to Pam 270's 10-days) and while Daytona is a robust and iconic timepiece which retains its value pretty well, I personally find the Pam more interesting with its 1950 case, dome crystal, GMT-function and unique presentation of power reserve.

Don't think you would go wrong with either of these timepieces in any case
                        运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X