PAM with bracelet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAM with bracelet

It seems that bracelet on PAM is not popular. If I get one w bracelet, am I able to switch to straps later? I mean will it be easy to remove the bracelet and replace w straps.
    My Humble Collection :
    PAM 320
    Rolex Submariner Ceramics
    Laco Pilot Type B Dial

The popularity of bracelet lies with the weight, its really very very heavy. I used to have 1 with bracelet, strap changing is as per normal. If you buy 1 with bracelet, make sure you buy it because you like the bracelet, otherwise wait for the strap model since it will probably cost much less. :Q

Comment

Oh thank you.
      My Humble Collection :
      PAM 320
      Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

I heard that for a PAM model that comes with bracelet, that if you change it to strap, you can see a visible line on the watch case at the lug areas. Don't know how true. May the PAM gurus advise, pls.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          I heard that for a PAM model that comes with bracelet, that if you change it to strap, you can see a visible line on the watch case at the lug areas. Don't know how true. May the PAM gurus advise, pls.
          Changed mine to strap after a week of bracelet, does not have any lines that you mentioned. Hope this helps.

Comment

Tx for sharing
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by tyongchi View Post
              It seems that bracelet on PAM is not popular. If I get one w bracelet, am I able to switch to straps later? I mean will it be easy to remove the bracelet and replace w straps.
              Hi bro, i do own a aftermarket bracelet which i change it quite often. So far do own 3 pcs of it for my pams.. In terms, whether it will scratch the casing. It really depends on how you mount the bracelet and secure the bracelet to the lugs. So far my casing is still scratchless... Anyway, its pretty unique if pam in bracelet..

Negative side which i hate personnally.. makes the pam even more heavier..;( End of the day, it still individual perference.. juz my 2 cents worth..cheerz

Comment

barelet is fine so long as you like the look, i have a 352 and switch with a strap occasionally for a different look.. hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by kel38 View Post
                  Hi bro, i do own a aftermarket bracelet which i change it quite often. So far do own 3 pcs of it for my pams.. In terms, whether it will scratch the casing. It really depends on how you mount the bracelet and secure the bracelet to the lugs. So far my casing is still scratchless... Anyway, its pretty unique if pam in bracelet..

Negative side which i hate personnally.. makes the pam even more heavier..;( End of the day, it still individual perference.. juz my 2 cents worth..cheerz
                  Thks bro. How much would a typical aftermarket bracelet cost? Would it be better to get a PAM w straps and get aftermarket bracelet or vice-versa?
                  My Humble Collection :
                  PAM 320
                  Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

Originally posted by tyongchi View Post
                    Thks bro. How much would a typical aftermarket bracelet cost? Would it be better to get a PAM w straps and get aftermarket bracelet or vice-versa?
                    Hi bro, you may search via the section for straps. An aftermarket bracelet may range from 300plus to 600plus (brand new) depending on the quality and made. Used one may cost u from 120 to 300 depending again.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X