Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please advice : shld i trade my pam 312 for pam 233?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please advice : shld i trade my pam 312 for pam 233?

Hi bros, please kindly advise me as i am very new towards pam. If i trade, how much is a reasonable price to top up for pam233? Thanks in advance

Erm...just curious how come u wana to trade for a 233?
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I think i fall in love with pam233...lol...do u think is a gd idea to change to pam233? Thks

Comment

You'll be looking at a top up of 5-6k range depending on which series is your 312 and 233. Yupe! the 233 is a beautiful watch and has all the functions you ever want. Do it!!! I'll tell you want, keep looking at the dome crystal of the 233 and be poisoned by it. Been there done that...
        1 3 5
        ├┼┼╕
        2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
          You'll be looking at a top up of 5-6k range depending on which series is your 312 and 233. Yupe! the 233 is a beautiful watch and has all the functions you ever want. Do it!!! I'll tell you want, keep looking at the dome crystal of the 233 and be poisoned by it. Been there done that...
          Agree with bro Seventh Son, the Pam 233 is a truly awesome watch! Go for it!
          运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Bro, u cannot be reason with LOVE lah. Hahaha...

233 is quite hard to resist. If u love it and got spare cash, why not?

Comment

My pam is 312k trading with pam233i? Worth it? I am at a loss. My pam312 has a v nice single digit serial no. I am poisoned

Comment

Definitely worth every cent of it! Go for the 233 if you have the moolah! YOU WILL NOT REGRET!!! Biggest regret will be not doing it early enough...
                1 3 5
                ├┼┼╕
                2 4 6 R

Comment

I dislike flipping a coin to make your decision alvintan87...

Originally posted by alvintan87 View Post
                  My pam is 312k trading with pam233i? Worth it? I am at a loss. My pam312 has a v nice single digit serial no. I am poisoned
                  U care to tell more why trade off 312 for 233 ? Do u get tired of your current pam for any particular reason ? R u prepare to wind a manual movt. Pam every 7-8+ days? R u prepare to cough up 5-6K more for the upgrade?

Comment

Ya. I feel pam 233 is nicer than pam312 i dun mind winding the watch. I looking for advice on the amt that i need to top up thanks in advance bros!

Comment

As one of the bro mentioned, u will proably need to top-up at least 5k to 6K for trade-in to dealer plus also the condition of your watch too! Since you make-up your mind to do manual winding,just do it as mentioned earlier rather than regret it later,cheers!

Comment

GO FOR IT!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by alvintan87 View Post
                          Ya. I feel pam 233 is nicer than pam312 i dun mind winding the watch. I looking for advice on the amt that i need to top up thanks in advance bros!
                          Wish u best on the trade bro...233 is drop dead gorgeous !!

Comment

Seems like all opinions are FOR for the 233, so let me give a different voice

From what I read you are willing to top up 5k-6k because 233 "is nicer". Wasn't 312 very nice to you once, and is still quite nice? Is the 233 6k nicer than the 312?

Is that just the look that you are going for? How much do you appreciate the additional functions and the more complicated movement? Do you really need an 8-day power reserve? Doesn't the 3-day PR of your 312 serve you good enough?

Have you seen recently some 233 owners in this forum selling or trading down their 233 and wonder why?

And finally, 6K can buy you a very nice preowned Rolex sport model (Sub/GMT/Explorer 2).

Not to discourage you from your intention, but just to provide some different views.
                            Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

6k, you can get another PAM unit like 005 or 113...and i hate winding now and thus i sold my PAM 111.
                              of course, if you really like the watch and do not mind the 8 days winding, just go with your feeling.
                              Current Collection
                              1.Panerai 104Q
                              2.Hublot Classic Fusion Titanium
                              3.Panerai 630S

Gone with the wind
                              1.Tag Heuer 2000, Aquaracer Alarm, F1 Chronometer, Aquaracer Calibre 5, F1 Date Grande
                              2.Ball Hydrocarbon "Mad Cow"
                              3.Sinn U1
                              4.Rolex Explorer 2(40mm), Explorer 2 (42mm)
                              5.Panerai 111K, 312L, 000N, 359O
                              6.Steinhart Aviation, Triton, Nav B-Uhr II
                              7.Baume & Mercier Riviera
                              8.Breitling Skyland Avenger, SuperOcean 44
                              9. Tissot Touch II, T-Race Auto, Racing T-Touch
                              10.Tudor Fastrider

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...