Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam 90 or 321

Hello all,

I like to get a Panerai with Pwr Resv function. Love these 2 (90 and 321) equally, but can only afford 1. what are the opinions from you all?

Which is better? Thank you so much for all your valuable input.

At the price of 321 now, I say go hunt for a 233 instead.
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
      i like that too, but its hand wound leh, prefer an automatic. am lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennylai View Post
        Hello all,

I like to get a Panerai with Pwr Resv function. Love these 2 (90 and 321) equally, but can only afford 1. what are the opinions from you all?

Which is better? Thank you so much for all your valuable input.

321 get my vote... I,m also planning to get one next month.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennylai View Post
          i like that too, but its hand wound leh, prefer an automatic. am lazy.
          If choosing between 90 and 321, I say 321. The dial is cleaner without all those markings on the dial, 321 also has 3 day power reserve. But as per watcha's suggestion, I would recommend 233 too. I'm also a lazy person and my stand was to only get Automatic watches but but.......winding up the 233 is a really nice affair....and furthermore only need to wind up once every 9 to 10 days even though its stated to have an 8 day power reserve. I miss my 233, if I have the opportunity, I would buy a 233 once again. Its one of the most beautiful Pams IMO. You will not regret it
          Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
            If choosing between 90 and 321, I say 321. The dial is cleaner without all those markings on the dial, 321 also has 3 day power reserve. But as per watcha's suggestion, I would recommend 233 too. I'm also a lazy person and my stand was to only get Automatic watches but but.......winding up the 233 is a really nice affair....and furthermore only need to wind up once every 9 to 10 days even though its stated to have an 8 day power reserve. I miss my 233, if I have the opportunity, I would buy a 233 once again. Its one of the most beautiful Pams IMO. You will not regret it
            Well said,bro!!Pam 233 is a truly collectors' choice as most features are inside this watch. Next, it's has the orginal 1950 casing and well sitted on your wrist perfectly,IMO!!
            On the other hand, i also think that Pam 321, in terms of features, look and presentation will slightly better than Pam 90 as it show a cleaner and nicer as compared,IMO too!!

Let's hope for more Sg-Paneristi to floor or air their opinions,cheers!

Fullhouse

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
              List price for 233 and 321 is different by 3700 euro -> more than SGD6000. As usual price of 321 is being jacked up now as it just started to appear in the market long after it first showcase in SIHH 2009. Wait few months for the price to stablise and 321 will be one PAM that offers great value. A more affordable simisai-also-have PAM
              Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

A good write-out for choice for Pam 321 and plus 1 from me too,cheers

Comment

90 vs 321. I would go for 321 anytime!

Comment

i just gotten myself a Pam 321. Beautiful pc, enjoying every moment of wearing now

Comment

Pam 90 got homage that cost 100+ per pc in the mkt, 321, not yet, i think.

so 321 is better bah.

Comment

How about Pam 320? Power reserve at back of watch. I tot the dial looks alot cleaner w/o the PR infront. Price is reasonable now.
                        My Humble Collection :
                        PAM 320
                        Rolex Submariner Ceramics
                        Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

270 if you want an automatic movement with 10 days reserve.

Comment

Of these, I would go for Pam 321 (prefer the 1950 casing and Cal. P9002 movements)
                            运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

321 gets my vote.
                              1) it's an in-house movement.
                              2) slightly cleaner, less busy dial compared to the 90.
                              3)the 1950's case of the 321 is slightly bigger than the 90. I tried a 111 a coupla days ago and it looks smaller on my wrist than my 320.

If you prefer a cleaner face and don't mind the pri being on the back, i'd say check out the 320 as well. I reckon the 233 linear pri is more appealing than the counter style pri on the 321. furthermore, i find the 321's pri's 5 o'clock position seems kinda lop sided.
                              I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                              http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X