Misplaced extra movement stickers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misplaced extra movement stickers!!

Hi guys. Need some help. I seem to have misplaced the extra movement sticker. I now have the one and only sticker that is stuck on the outer cardboard box.

Can anyone advice the importance of this extra piece of sticker and can Richemont do a replacement for this extra piece?

Originally posted by m@rko View Post
    Hi guys. Need some help. I seem to have misplaced the extra movement sticker. I now have the one and only sticker that is stuck on the outer cardboard box.

Can anyone advice the importance of this extra piece of sticker and can Richemont do a replacement for this extra piece?
    Richemont will not replace. But it is not very important as long as you still have 1 sticker. It is the info on the sticker that is important, not the sticker itself. As long as the other sticker is still around to use for authentication, not so bad.

Of course there are people who think that just without the brown cardboard box, the set is worthless.

Comment

That's wat I thought too cos the other sticker is still on the cardboard box which I do have. I have also checked on paneristi forum and some of their purchases from the AD don't even have the extra piece of movement sticker.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X