Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The popularity of subs

Hi ppl,

Seldom see Pam's Subs around, are they of lesser popularity? Will be great to hear more. Cheers.
    Audentis fortuna juvat.

hi, i'm a great submersible fan here! PAM 64C, 87C, 243J, sooner or later a 305

Comment

I have been stung by a 243 bug for awhile now..LOL
      Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

Would've bought a sub... Ended up buying an Ennebi instead.

Was thinking of picking up a 47mm subzilla or depth gauge or something... But the Ennebi is so damn good and much cheaper - I think I'll just go buy another (PVD) version instead...

Comment

The Ennebi also has a certain look that Im attracted to, but seems the pam bug is more lethal in my case LOL..

47mm is a great size right to its roots, but i will sure get the lug overhang look with my pencil wrists..I was on a 47 before and i must say i like the size, but just wasn't echoed the same by my wrist..
          Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

i have the Submersible, Ennebi and Oris Col Moschin. currently i'm having fun with the Oris Col Moschin. am looking to add the Decima Mas to my collection.

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post
              You have a nice Sub collection and I don't think there's a 87C

Most Pam newbies would not start with a Sub. They would usually just brush Sub aside. You have to give Sub a chance to fall in love with it

Dino

Comment

my apologies, typo error - should be 87D. all the subs are Tritium dial!

would like to add 194 and 285 also but my wallet is limited for now, thanks to OP (hahahahaha)

Comment

Bro Dino, thanks for compliment. it's good that most people are giving the Sub a miss, otherwise would have more competiton for a small range of watches.

Comment

my apologies, typo error - should be 87D. all the subs are Tritium dial!
                    Not all Subs are T-dial. I think after the J-series, they are all L-dial except the 285.

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
                      Not all Subs are T-dial. I think after the J-series, they are all L-dial except the 285.

Dino
                      hahaha understood. i was just referring to the subs in my collection thus far.

would be interesting to see if they have any new upcoming sub models after the 305.

Comment

imo i think sub is understated..and the imposing look is not fro everyone.

Any one has their Tdial peeling off?
                        Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

Originally posted by trailblazer View Post
                          The Ennebi also has a certain look that Im attracted to, but seems the pam bug is more lethal in my case LOL..

47mm is a great size right to its roots, but i will sure get the lug overhang look with my pencil wrists..I was on a 47 before and i must say i like the size, but just wasn't echoed the same by my wrist..
                          If it helps, my wrist size is 6.5", and that's if I wrap the measuring tape around my wrist loosely.. Pull tight, about 6.3-6.4"... Actually, its good motivation to train at the gym cuz if you've got some size, pencil wrists won't mean anything in the overall scheme of things

Comment

As an Asian woman who has seen Panerai Subs on Asian men, I truly beleive that most cannot carry it off, they are not well built enough to carry a Sub on their twig like wrists, I mean they look like that clown Flava Flav or anyone wearing a Panerai 341:

Comment

nope so far my tritium dials n hands are intact. interesting to see how the patina develops differently with different dials. here are some pics.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X