the most functions panerai watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tintinstuff View Post
    it is something to do with the ticking sound of watch, ticklish, nipple tips all sound too similar and makes you horny?
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      Why are you always sexually aroused by watches huh?!
      Originally posted by trailblazer View Post
      Mechanical fetish?
      it is something to do with the ticking sound of watch, ticklish, nipple tips all sound too similar and makes you horny?
      I not sure either, always having 'wet dreams' with all this watches.

Comment

Then I really pity your other half (if you have one )
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

was looking through the panerai catalogue and saw these models very complicated with many functions 2 time zone, 8 days power reserve, day and night, single push button chronograph, yet does not look busy as it suppose should be.
          very beautiful watches and retail was even beautiful with the entry model pam275 at $27000 retail.
          is there any other panerai models with more complicated functions exception tourbillon?
          i cannot understand a small 44 mm watch case can hold such complicated engines inside, marvellous and impressive workmanship.
          why only 500 pieces made for every series? must be many hours put into producing such complications, look like more rarer than some special editions.

IMO .More function does not alway a good thing in watches" Wif so many tiny. parts built together to power those complex gears in such , reliability & accuracy has to be compromise" Yes the above shown Pam is one of the most functional & yet practical pam is offering from over 10 years achievement from Officine Paneari ) Coming on ... ask yourself how often we need a stopwatch to monitor hours!! In real life , I can only think i may encountered the need of monitor mins/sec. So why should i choose a daytona which tell Hours / Mins / Sec. !! That's the reason I love tis single-counter
          pam in particular . They were the most demand chrono design use in WW2 ) So it came very close to what panerai DNA offer to italian miliatre during 1930's . Just my 2c

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            Then I really pity your other half (if you have one )
            HAhahaah.

Comment

was looking through the panerai catalogue and saw these models very complicated with many functions 2 time zone, 8 days power reserve, day and night, single push button chronograph, yet does not look busy as it suppose should be.
              very beautiful watches and retail was even beautiful with the entry model pam275 at $27000 retail.
              is there any other panerai models with more complicated functions exception tourbillon?
              i cannot understand a small 44 mm watch case can hold such complicated engines inside, marvellous and impressive workmanship.
              why only 500 pieces made for every series? must be many hours put into producing such complications, look like more rarer than some special editions.

Recently bought the brown 311 when I was in Switzerland, my first ever Panerai watch, love it!

Not a watch collector so now reading and learning from the experts here.

Anyone know what is the retail value of this watch in Singapore?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X