Recommend for my wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend for my wife

Hi, I am new to Panerai n my wife wanted to hoot one. So I need some recomm on what Pam model to get. Wife budget ard $10k n pref auto n working in marketing field. TIA. Cheers. (She say wanted something better than her current Rolex SD)
    ได้แต่เหลียวมองไปสุดฟ้าไกล
    daai dtae lieow mong bpai soot faa glai

Hi KobFah

With a budget of $10k ( i presumed is SIN) , u can get the 312, 359 or 351. You check this on the Panerai web. All are auto and in the 1950 casing.

Hope this helps.

Luke

Comment

better than current Rolex SD? better in what sense?

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post
        better than current Rolex SD? better in what sense?
        like SD's popularity in Rolex.

Comment

Originally posted by LUKE View Post
          Hi KobFah

With a budget of $10k ( i presumed is SIN) , u can get the 312, 359 or 351. You check this on the Panerai web. All are auto and in the 1950 casing.

Hope this helps.

Luke
          I understand from AD Pam 3 series no value n better get 1 series. Is that true??

Comment

1 series?
            Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

if i have this budget of $10K, i will get a pam 292 for my wife, IMHO only.....

Comment

Originally posted by KobFah View Post
                like SD's popularity in Rolex.
                Then Submersible range is what you are after. Try the PAM 87 or 243 models.

Comment

Originally posted by siambee View Post
                  if i have this budget of $10K, i will get a pam 292 for my wife, IMHO only.....
                  Agree. Not seen ladies in these but will make one stand out if any lady wears it. Ubber cool watch on a stylo lady will make people stand up and notice. Also, lighter on the wrist since your wife already has a SD.

Comment

Originally posted by KobFah View Post
                    I understand from AD Pam 3 series no value n better get 1 series. Is that true??
                    First of all my friend, I dont think I've come across PAMs being referred to in series (but I do get what you meant by it..3 series mean PAM 300 onwards) and 1 series means (PAM 100-199)) It doest work that way coz 0000, 0005, 0029 (the 2010 SE), 104, 164 are all currently in production.

And the answer to your question, it would depend on the model. Off the top of my head, a PAM360 (a 3 series in your books) definitely has better "value" (again this is subjective) compared to most of the "1 series" ....if you really want to have something crazy to compare...here's a thought...a PAM203 (a "2 series" in your books) definitely outvalues every single Vendome model todate (with the exception of the 21) in whatever "series"

So yeah, the "series" doesnt work..the model does.

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
                      First of all my friend, I dont think I've come across PAMs being referred to in series (but I do get what you meant by it..3 series mean PAM 300 onwards) and 1 series means (PAM 100-199)) It doest work that way coz 0000, 0005, 0029 (the 2010 SE), 104, 164 are all currently in production.

And the answer to your question, it would depend on the model. Off the top of my head, a PAM360 (a 3 series in your books) definitely has better "value" (again this is subjective) compared to most of the "1 series" ....if you really want to have something crazy to compare...here's a thought...a PAM203 (a "2 series" in your books) definitely outvalues every single Vendome model todate (with the exception of the 21) in whatever "series"

Works perfectly...that is if we are taking about BMW. haha. 3 series better than 1 series.

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post

Sorry for my ignorance n tks for ur explanation.

Comment

I just bought a 244 for my wife, it's a 40mm and fits her just fine! Size is good if your wife has a delicate wrist =]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X