Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie to pam

Hi all

I am currently super attracted to panerai as I used to be a Rollie fan.

Due to a tight budget, I am looking at either 005, 164, or at most a 90.

Any old birds kindly please advice on the current market prices for new ones and which rep shops to get them from.

Thanks in advance

Since you are new, do read up more here. If you intend to buy new, there are many Authorized Dealers (ADs) and Parellel Importers (PI) who sell those watches. Naming a few, there are the Hour Glass (Tangs), Sincere Fine Watches (Ngee Ann City), Cortina (Raffles City), Time Will Tell (Paradiz Ctr), Hobbylink (Far East Plaza), Visiotime (Republic Plaza), etc. Then there are also individual private dealers of Panerai watches you may consider to approach. I can't recall that many except maybe "golanheights"?

I'm not too updated on the prices except that the PAM5 used to retail at S$6,450 months ago.

Happy shopping..
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hi, check out the ADs for new prices to be the benchmark. Then you can shop around the shops that Bro Oceanklassik mentioned.

Comment

Thanks bros for the info.
        Will check it out. so the PIs are reliable? As in will richemont honor the warranty?

Comment

Waranty is international. Don't really matter who you buy it from as long as it is genuine.

Originally posted by ingzkit View Post
          Thanks bros for the info.
          Will check it out. so the PIs are reliable? As in will richemont honor the warranty?

Comment

think a 104 is within your price range too...but first u have to decide whether u prefer a hand-wound movement or the automatic with date...

for a start, the 005 with the pam logo looks great too

Comment

Above all, do shop around the local AD to physically feel, touch and place it on your wrist before committing the watches you wanted. Its like a life time accompany to you ,cheers

Comment

Originally posted by seb View Post
                think a 104 is within your price range too...but first u have to decide whether u prefer a hand-wound movement or the automatic with date...

for a start, the 005 with the pam logo looks great too
                Called up a few pi's but it seems Pam 005 is quite rare.... But Pam 104 looks great as well

Comment

Called up a few pi's but it seems Pam 005 is quite rare.... But Pam 104 looks great as well
                  There are a few pam 5 seller in Pam garage

Comment

Do enjoy ur PAM journey! There is a great PAM community all over the world. From ur list I like the PAM 90.
                    His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Comment

I decided on Pam104, until i came across a certain "Brilliant gold hand and tobacco dial" watch - Pam 3fiftyOne.

Well, that's was more than 2 times my monthly income.
                      Was fortunate that there was interest-free installment plans with the local ADs.
                      My humble beginning:
                      Ball - Conductor (SE), Rolex - Green Sub LV (Alpha-numeric series), Omega - PO XL & Pam - 351 (M-series)

Dream watch:
                      It is a tough choice between IWC IW500114 and IW500109.
                      [url]http://www.iwcportugieser.com/en/[/url]
                      [url]http://www.iwc.com/en-us/collection/portuguese/IW5001/[/url]

Comment

Bro, keen to find out more from you wrt the interest-free installment pans from local ADs, pls pm me for more info ,thk u?

appreciate your reply soon,cheers!

Comment

Thought that although its "interest free", ADs charge a small handling fee of 3~5%??
                          Correct me if im wrong

Comment

ingzkit, emm... don't have lei for me.

For my case, I asked the SE and he told me that I would be paying the same $ whether by cash, credit card or installment.

I will give the top 3 local ADs (Sincere, THG & Cortina) a call tomorrow.
                            My humble beginning:
                            Ball - Conductor (SE), Rolex - Green Sub LV (Alpha-numeric series), Omega - PO XL & Pam - 351 (M-series)

Dream watch:

Comment

Originally posted by FullHouse View Post
                              Bro, keen to find out more from you wrt the interest-free installment pans from local ADs, pls pm me for more info ,thk u?

appreciate your reply soon,cheers!
                              Fullhouse-bro,
                              You sounded very serious.

For my case, I asked the SE and he told me that I would be paying the same $ whether by cash, credit card or installment.

I will give the top 3 local ADs (Sincere, THG & Cortina) a call tomorrow hor.
                              My humble beginning:

Dream watch:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X