Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is OOR, special edition, limited edition, ghost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha Bro Zz is right !! Pls pardon my aging corrupted tiny brain here LOL !! See ... i'm such a forgettful idiol " My apologise to Tintinstuffs on my error " The 232 i'm refering to is shadow & not ghost . Tis shadow(exibition use) came wif much shorter minute hand differ to actual production piece. Cheers

Comment

Lets arrest the cause of all this issues meant, they should be all market strategic done by OP. On the other hand, we can't follow blindly and get all models and place on yr wrists daily unless you are super well-to-do then please do it by all means,my 3 cents info

Comment

Best is just buy what you like and enjoy it. If people don't hype up all these oor and ghost, they will just be like the usual watch and prices remain usual for everyone to buy.

Comment

Thats why we should not be pressure ourselves to get all these so called"Exclusive" watches and rake up the cost of the watches

Comment

so lets say now i want buy exclusive rare panerai. my hierachy would therefore be in this order from priority down?

my 10 cents thought

special editions models if price is right
            boutique editions if the design i like
            limited editions if the productions is less than 1000 per series
            ghost editions if is limited and comes with s/no
            shadow editions if the actual production number is very very few
            oor editions if the actual productions pieces are very hard to find in preown market
            you are rich if you lives life fullest and die empty

Comment

From your 10 cents thought plus all the above findings ,just do it if yr deep pocket are ready to flash out $$$$

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                Best is just buy what you like and enjoy it. If people don't hype up all these oor and ghost, they will just be like the usual watch and prices remain usual for everyone to buy.
                This is absolutely true and IMHO, the best advice you can get

Comment

End of the day,i just follow my heart on searching for watches. A potential buyer & seller will respond differently "

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                    End of the day,i just follow my heart on searching for watches. A potential buyer & seller will respond differently "
                    wise words from a very wise guy!

Comment

Imo, don't follow the maket forces and marketing by OP!!Next, do your research on the certain model you want or wish otherwise u will be always a passenger or blind follower and get burnt in your deep pocket,my 3 cent info

Comment

Originally posted by FullHouse View Post
                        Imo, don't follow the maket forces and marketing by OP!!Next, do your research on the certain model you want or wish otherwise u will be always a passenger or blind follower and get burnt in your deep pocket,my 3 cent info
                        Sir, U may call me" Hip to be square" I hate living life in cube If deep pocket can exchange happiness, than good for u bro" I never enjoy been followers as i do self leading my own trend" I rather get burnt by me than paying someone in smartsuit to do so!! LOL!!!

Comment

My limited understanding on the topic, believe at your own risk -

OOR: out of range? Basically, parts left over from intended production run are used to assemble it. So, they are the unnamed 101/100, 102/100run. Not prototype.
                          Shadow: This is more akin to prototypes, mainly used for marketing purposes.
                          Ghost: official models which are not disclosed in official marketing material.

Other than Shadow/Prototype pieces which may be worth paying more if there is someting in the shadow/prototype that was subsequently for whatever reasons not included in the final production model, I will not pay more for OORs or Ghost pieces simply because they are OORs or Ghost pieces. In fact, I would avoid OORs. OOR or Ghost, they are just labels used to drum up prices, like giving a particular model a catchy name.
                          "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                          three times is enemy action and
                          over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                          ."

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                            Sir, U may call me" Hip to be square" I hate living life in cube If deep pocket can exchange happiness, than good for u bro" I never enjoy been followers as i do self leading my own trend" I rather get burnt by me than paying someone in smartsuit to do so!! LOL!!!
                            Sir, i personally feel very proud of you who are the leaders' of watch passionist rather than a followers who just live in cube.Nevertheless, you needn't to get burnt by smartsuit guys or yourself provided your excercise or arrest the inside desires of your OSTENTATIOUS,Thank you and no offensive to anyone or yourself too,cheers

Comment

Bro ender, isnt the shadow has no s/no so it is not even limited at all? doesnt this means not worthy than the actual ones with serial?
                              Majority have voted OOR out now, shadows and ghosts are still disputing which is better to keep.
                              How about the box for these edtions?
                              OOR, shadows, ghosts and limited all comes in usual box wit screwdriver and extra rubber strap.
                              Special editions comes big box, scrolls , have extra strap and screw driver too, also have a key to lock and unlock the box.
                              Boutique edition no extra strap and screwdriver comes in smaller box.
                              Even box also make me headache and need many research to understand.
                              you are rich if you lives life fullest and die empty

Comment

Originally posted by tintinstuff View Post
                                Bro ender, isnt the shadow has no s/no so it is not even limited at all? doesnt this means not worthy than the actual ones with serial?
                                Majority have voted OOR out now, shadows and ghosts are still disputing which is better to keep.
                                How about the box for these edtions?
                                OOR, shadows, ghosts and limited all comes in usual box wit screwdriver and extra rubber strap.
                                Special editions comes big box, scrolls , have extra strap and screw driver too, also have a key to lock and unlock the box.
                                Boutique edition no extra strap and screwdriver comes in smaller box.
                                Even box also make me headache and need many research to understand.
                                Shadows come wif no box no cert. Just the watch alone Bro.Avoid chasing after Pam that u never love. Go hunt for one that move can really move your heart upon seeing & touching it"Let say, a particular Pam be it SE/LE or normal production was the least loved among all . I happen to go crazy over tis one.....now that a big bonus I been rewarded !! Cheers

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X