Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam 233 on what strap?

Hey guys!

Am currently considering getting 2 straps for my Pam233.

Which strap look nicest with it? Best if you can upload some wrist shots and let me know where to get it?

Come on guys, whip out your straps!!

I don't think it look nicest. But I am just sharing:

233 with Kodiak. Black with Ecru stitch
    I own a Rolex !

Comment

i like my gunny caitlin 2

Comment

i love kaktus drifter straps. Must have the Original and Hemingway.

Kaktus original

kaktus mandalay

landa ammo

Comment

damn nice straps man
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

wet liao wet liao... more please?
            any black or brown gator strap?

Comment

For your reference...

233 on a Nato grey bought from Natozulu.com

233 on a GSD Primo Tan strap *Stitchless*

Comment

Comment

i personally like mine on a gator (nubuck preferably).
                  tried many different combos on my 233 before, and my personal favorite is still with the oem gold JV strap.
                  What's in the box:
                  • Patek Philippe 5726A
                  • IWC Portu Chrono 3714-14
                  • Panerai 187 Subzilla
                  • Garmin Fenix 3

Comment

Hi, saw a 233 with the left small hand shown am/pm instead of a dot, may I know what's the difference? Price quoted is new $22850, worth buying?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                      Hi, saw a 233 with the left small hand shown am/pm instead of a dot, may I know what's the difference? Price quoted is new $22850, worth buying?
                      That is 2010 L Series. Local AD list price is only $19K+. After discount should be $16K.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of Siglap View Post
                        That is 2010 L Series. Local AD list price is only $19K+. After discount should be $16K.
                        Are you sure, only at 19 K +, I just saw it at local AD at Taka last Saturday, 06.11.10. If it is abt 16 K after discount, can buy liao... keke..May I know which AD you went? If it is abt 16 k, worth getting the L Series?

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of Siglap View Post
                          I think Goldie could be right about the RRP. If I remember correctly, the RRP is above $20k.

But, you are right about the price after discount. It's about $16k.

Better not talk too much about numbers. It's a sensitive issue at the moment

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
                            I think Goldie could be right about the RRP. If I remember correctly, the RRP is above $20k.

But, you are right about the price after discount. It's about $16k.

Better not talk too much about numbers. It's a sensitive issue at the moment

Dino
                            Yo Dino,

Thanks for replying.. what's your comments? worth to get the L series, please enlighten me. My bro getting one for himself so if he do get it, his PAM 88 will be mine.. kekeke... For sure, I must do more homewk for him.

The AD only said if we really keen, discount will be given like less than 10 %, do you care to share normally how many percent of discount will they normally give..?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                              Yo Dino,

Thanks for replying.. what's your comments? worth to get the L series, please enlighten me. My bro getting one for himself so if he do get it, his PAM 88 will be mine.. kekeke... For sure, I must do more homewk for him.

The AD only said if we really keen, discount will be given like less than 10 %, do you care to share normally how many percent of discount will they normally give..?
                              Yo,

No problem at all. The question of worth or not is hard to define. But, it's a firm favourite of many Pam lovers.

How much discount given by the ADs depends on your relationship status with them.

I'm also selling watches (mainly Pam) in this forum every now & then. Hence, it's not too nice for me to comment on prices. Please do your homework on the pricing.

Good luck on your 88.

Dino

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X