No announcement yet.

Pam 360 flipping started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the PAM 203 is simply mouth watering.................

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post
      the PAM 203 is simply mouth watering.................
      indeed, with a price of min. USD95k for a preowned... wah...

Comment

Originally posted by siambee View Post
        indeed, with a price of min. USD95k for a preowned... wah...
        what was the retail price of PAM 203 when launched?

Comment

what was the retail price of PAM 203 when launched?
          ok, let me share this with my min. knowledge... anyone pls correct me if wrong

203 (150 pcs ) was never been sold in the public, just like 360... hand pick by pam CEO selling to VIP like the pam collectors and mostly on celebrities for USD 27,300. On the other hand list price on paneristi was label as USD18,000.

Comment

Originally posted by Dewi P. View Post
            I have always considered all of the 360 flipping that goes on just a confirmation of what I always thought of most of the Panerisiti on the Paneristi website, just a bunch of hypocrites with a few loyal followers.
            ..just so you know, not ALL of the 300 pieces went to P.com members. Panerai allocated a few (roughly around 100 plus or so pieces out of the 300) to their VIPs (i.e. those who buys loads (which can be collectors or flippers..as long as they have been buying loads..)

so before you condemn MOST Paneristis as hypocrites on the basis of these pieces being flipped, you should also consider those pieces that went to non- P.com members.

Comment

Originally posted by LUKE View Post
              Are these people for real. Or they are just testing the market. Well sure a good way of inflating the price. All sellers will follow suit.

But personally , i am quite sad, as so many people were waiting for the watch, here we have someone selling it.

Where is the true spirit of a risti or did they ever give the watch to a risti at all?
              x20 you asking me, nah i don't believe it was sold for USD30k..i rather save up the fund for a 372. buddy remember $$$ is the root of evil LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
                ..just so you know, not ALL of the 300 pieces went to P.com members. Panerai allocated a few (roughly around 100 plus or so pieces out of the 300) to their VIPs (i.e. those who buys loads (which can be collectors or flippers..as long as they have been buying loads..)

so before you condemn MOST Paneristis as hypocrites on the basis of these pieces being flipped, you should also consider those pieces that went to non- P.com members.
                And you should read the Paneristi forum and the guilty confessions explaining why some sold out for the cash. Loyalty is just another commodity now a days, sold to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Dewi P. View Post
                  And you should read the Paneristi forum and the guilty confessions explaining why some sold out for the cash. Loyalty is just another commodity now a days, sold to the highest bidder.
                  Guilty confessions? Interesting when you put the plural there. There was one instance where a so called "confession" post was made. I can't recall any other apart from that one which I still can't understand why it was made- maybe coz someone was already about to expose his identity as the seller and he wanted to pre-empt that. Oh yes, I do read and post on p.com regularly...

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
                    Guilty confessions? Interesting when you put the plural there. There was one instance where a so called "confession" post was made. I can't recall any other apart from that one which I still can't understand why it was made- maybe coz someone was already about to expose his identity as the seller and he wanted to pre-empt that. Oh yes, I do read and post on p.com regularly...

I believe, there are many true blue Risti out there and ZZ is one of them.
                    Anywhere you go to e.g P.com, Purist etc. there will be always opportunist. Can we said everyone is perfect or not perfect. We cant simply write them off.
                    There are good guys out there!

Comment

Originally posted by larry88
                      I don't own one (although I have seen 4 of these at the same time LoL) but I don't see anything wrong wit people wanting to sell. it is none of my business. Not sure what the fuss is about.
                      I understand the flipping, it is all about the cash and loyalty be damned but in these days and times, who could be loyal to Richemont?

What really get's me is buying one so as "To be in the Club"? It would seem that instead of saving to be int hat particular club, the buyers of over priced flipped 360's would set their mark and aim higher, aim for a Pre V 201/A for that amount of money.

Comment

Another flipping off "The Club" for 20K Euro......

http://www.network54.com/Forum/26509...8/FS+-+PAM+360

Comment

holy cow, 20,000 pounds (= SG$40,000)!!!!!!!!!! and it is worn!

Comment

holy cow, 20,000 pounds (= SG$40,000)!!!!!!!!!! and it is worn!
                            Good Lord leeye, I thought it said Euro but he is asking for big money when he talks GBP.

Comment

I need to spit out ..... not speak out.
                              Old tricks new play.... anyone can post any of his watches at skyhigh then 'sold; in couple of days.
                              Put it on post again another day stating...' another/new piece on the way' . Previous one was sold at that price in a 'flash' just to push up the market.....
                              SUCKS.... by all these so call 'loyal fans'
                              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
                              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
                              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
                              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by watchpassionist View Post
                                I need to spit out ..... not speak out.
                                Old tricks new play.... anyone can post any of his watches at skyhigh then 'sold; in couple of days.
                                Put it on post again another day stating...' another/new piece on the way' . Previous one was sold at that price in a 'flash' just to push up the market.....
                                SUCKS.... by all these so call 'loyal fans'
                                Panerai an interesting watch to own n keep ... but too many 'politics' going on n flippers pushing up the price. I only keep one or two in my collections now, no longer 'chasing the dream' for this brand. Just a simple base model n i'm happy.
                                Rest my case for Pam360 issue, just feel like PUI for those who try sell this watch, unfair to those who did not get and unkind to those who are genuinely keeping it.
                                Is never a sour grape on my part as i have never put my name on it and i feel proud to give it a miss, is really nothing great abt this model.
                                [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
                                [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
                                [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
                                [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X