Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my pleasure

Comment

I have sent in my name too and was also given an email by Panerai that they have to reject my order :2600 orders but only 300 pieces.

Just not mine to own it.

Comment

Originally posted by patricia View Post
        I have sent in my name too and was also given an email by Panerai that they have to reject my order :2600 orders but only 300 pieces.

Just not mine to own it.
        Don't feel sad. 2300 received the email. There are still many lovely pieces to own and wear. I did not send my name cos I don't think I deserve to get it and will be chosen also. Plus, It is not the top 3 pam designs I hope to own.

Others don't like just sell. This one cannot.

Comment

My take on the 360

It a crossbreed of both 5218-201A + 5218-202A combo. A design that most of the panersiti fan can dream of.How I wish so much the Pam360 could be make as common seen SE ....at least every PVD fans who couldn't afford a Pre.V can own a wannabe to obtain one in realistic $$. That 's my only saddness or disappointment . Not so much about those Mt8 inside P.com committee. I would buy it without sec. thought. I alway buy what I like nothing more!!

Comment

In the ideal they can have 300 for p. Com with buyers name engraved at back then pvd.

The rest will be regular limited production 360. For fans who cannot get their hand on real vintage .

A well design, good quality piece will still hold their value. Marketing cannot last without value.

The AP route or Rolex route?
            Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
              In the ideal they can have 300 for p. Com with buyers name engraved at back then pvd.

The rest will be regular limited production 360. For fans who cannot get their hand on real vintage .

A well design, good quality piece will still hold their value. Marketing cannot last without value.

The AP route or Rolex route?
              Exactly !! A very beautiful Pam I would jump-on to remarry !! But irony,was only open to invited few

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                IMHO, if anyone allotted a 360 doesn't want it(which is rare), he should ask the mod a to select another person and sell it to that person at retail price.
                Easier said than done

It's never gonna happen Nobody would give up!!!!

Dino

Comment

Who coined this liner or tag line?

"I Would Have Die For You.
                  But Instead Die Because Of You."

The more I read this liner in the past pages, I can't help but laugh. Bery humorous. Yet it aptly condenses the various spin offs from the 360.

"I would have die for you. But instead die because of you." Haha...

Is Lennon the author?

Comment

Originally posted by golanheights View Post
                    Who coined this liner or tag line?

"I Would Have Die For You.
                    But Instead Die Because Of You."

The more I read this liner in the past pages, I can't help but laugh. Bery humorous. Yet it aptly condenses the various spin offs from the 360.

"I would have die for you. But instead die because of you." Haha...

Is Lennon the author?
                    I
                    Spotted a wallpaper written tis & caught my attention from a friend PC. It nailed it so well to be use on the sentiment to those 2700 rejected 360 mail recieptant..including me lah" Kekeke. Hmmm...I did show very concern of the friend of mine bcos it was uploaded by his wife.LOL!! God bless him !!! Btw, he is not one of us here...not into watches "

Comment

To all discerning collectors!!

there's a PAM 360 for sale at Hobbylink (or Watchlink) @ SGD $33k.
                      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
                        To all discerning collectors!!

there's a PAM 360 for sale at Hobbylink (or Watchlink) @ SGD $33k.
                        time to cash in the lottery!
                        Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Comment

360 sold already!!!!

hobbylink also put on sale for 339 and 203 for sale... this is one of the most interesting sale i have ever seen in sam's web....

Comment

haha interesting.... that's the reasons why i said 'good to consign watches at watchlink' in the thread 'commenting watch repairers'
                            So rare and exotic pams consigned at watchlink why not the rest of preown shops?
                            [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
                            [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
                            [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
                            [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

I have always considered all of the 360 flipping that goes on just a confirmation of what I always thought of most of the Panerisiti on the Paneristi website, just a bunch of hypocrites with a few loyal followers.

Comment

Originally posted by watchpassionist View Post
                                haha interesting.... that's the reasons why i said 'good to consign watches at watchlink' in the thread 'commenting watch repairers'
                                So rare and exotic pams consigned at watchlink why not the rest of preown shops?
                                maybe he got many regular high end connections and customers who are not bothered with a few K less.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X