No announcement yet.

Pam 360 flipping started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here. I love Pam designs. Had many of the historic pieces.
    When the 360 came, I did not put my name down cos I think I did not had enough contribution to deserve it. I only put my name down once for a 292 with HK boutique years back. When I see so many pieces of 292j being flipped but I never was called up even after years of buying.....I was a bit disappointed. When I know who got many pieces of 292j and the 360... I said bye to the brand. So, currently only keep 1 Pam to wear....only cos the watch is nice but not the people who own the brand.

Originally posted by watchpassionist View Post
    Panerai an interesting watch to own n keep ... but too many 'politics' going on n flippers pushing up the price. I only keep one or two in my collections now, no longer 'chasing the dream' for this brand. Just a simple base model n i'm happy.
    Rest my case for Pam360 issue, just feel like PUI for those who try sell this watch, unfair to those who did not get and unkind to those who are genuinely keeping it.
    Is never a sour grape on my part as i have never put my name on it and i feel proud to give it a miss, is really nothing great abt this model.

Comment

I like Pam design. But even if I m rich enough someday, I will not
      pay so much for "intrinsic" value. The newer pieces that are essentially
      a steel case unitas movement watch.

Pvd it and sell 40k is too much to swallow .
      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by Dewi P. View Post
        Good Lord leeye, I thought it said Euro but he is asking for big money when he talks GBP.
        I still support Panerai but I wonder how many casebacks I can buy with $40k. kekekeke

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
          Same here. I love Pam designs. Had many of the historic pieces.
          When the 360 came, I did not put my name down cos I think I did not had enough contribution to deserve it. I only put my name down once for a 292 with HK boutique years back. When I see so many pieces of 292j being flipped but I never was called up even after years of buying.....I was a bit disappointed. When I know who got many pieces of 292j and the 360... I said bye to the brand. So, currently only keep 1 Pam to wear....only cos the watch is nice but not the people who own the brand.
          Yes we hv the same thinking, after so many years of collecting Pam watches and see things beyond the horizon, we have reach a common decision on Panerai.

Originally posted by Watcha View Post

Yes bro, many of us do agree on this. Insane price set by insane flippers.

Originally posted by leeye View Post
          I still support Panerai but I wonder how many casebacks I can buy with $40k. kekekeke

How come yours got name on back case? u are not classified as flipper bro.
          [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
          [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
          [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
          [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

I mentioned that time to some friends....to keep 360 truely as a member's watch and not be flipped....

1. Name engraved - like 195.
            2. Serialized.
            3. Entered into data based....serial number and full name (To be put up on P.com too since only 300 names).
            4. Watch servicing and warranty claim only can be made by named owner (it is a member's watch afterall) .

In this way, many people will think twice to buy a flipped piece (for a high price) if they can't get warranty or service.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
              I mentioned that time to some friends....to keep 360 truely as a member's watch and not be flipped....

1. Name engraved - like 195.
              2. Serialized.
              3. Entered into data based....serial number and full name (To be put up on P.com too since only 300 names).
              4. Watch servicing and warranty claim only can be made by named owner (it is a member's watch afterall) .

In this way, many people will think twice to buy a flipped piece (for a high price) if they can't get warranty or service.
              Excellent 4 points, Richmont shd listen!
              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Agree wholeheartedly ...

运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

custom aftermarket caseback, no serial number, just my name engraved on it. gonna make my own cool PAM 360 since i can't afford $40k. kekekeke...................

pam spirit in the heart, not in the pocket (at least not my pocket).

Comment

Bro Lee..I want one too ) I'll wear it on my neck " Hehehe

Comment

Another 360 (most likely issued to Asia pacific risti) has change hand! at hobbylink...this flip can be good enough for this month COE leow : )

Super Rare Vintage! Pam 360 DLC "SE" LTD 300 Celebrating 10 years of Paneristi Edition .....and PAM 390 "SE" Luminor Base Vintage Stainless Steel Tobacco Dial Gold Hands 44 mm Special Edition, Sold as a pair,,, On Hold! Thank you!!

i am staring at my ceiling..............
                      I own a Rolex !

Comment

wow 360 and 390 sold as a set.....................smart seller. can buy 2 x Rolex Daytonas with spare change.

Comment

hahahaha panerai 390 only usd5.1k while 360 around one bnib 312 price
                          why would people buy it and why would seller have the cheek to sell?

Comment

Wow what a flip.

I love Pam. But this kind of pricing for 2 modern 6497 is not for everyone.
                            Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Wow what a flip.

I love Pam. But this kind of pricing for 2 modern 6497 is not for everyone.
                              I rightly agree!

Comment

Was at Sam's yesterday but didn't see 360. Must have sold already. Real quick.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X