Pam 360 flipping started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
    We all expected this day to come. What risti spirit are they talking about. Their specially selected procedure also did not stop this. The only way to stop this is for buyers to not pay such inflated prices. Hope the community find out who is the one who flipped his piece and brand him.

Let's wait to see 339's turn. Ah Fu did not inflate much.
    There's no way to stop such activity. There's also no point in banning him. He can always moves to another forum.

There's also no special selection procedure according to one of the moderators, if I remembered correctly. Only a handful, whom they thought was really deserving was pre-selected. The rest was up to Panerai.

Many were disappointed at not getting one, maybe because the selection procedure was not made known in the first place. Only when all the rantings came on & then, the moderator came out to clarify. Which I feel is abit too late.

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
      er, USD$30k? hope the movement is not just a unitas :P
      Not a single watch from any luxury watch brand is worth their price, if you looking at the movement. Even if you are talking about precious metal, they are also not worth their price.

We are just buying & paying for the brand Just my 2 cents.

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
        Not a single watch from any luxury watch brand is worth their price, if you looking at the movement. Even if you are talking about precious metal, they are also not worth their price.

We are just buying & paying for the brand Just my 2 cents.

Dino
        I agree. we are all paying for the brand. don get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with paying 30k for a unitas Pam. People love the brand enuff to be willing to pay that price.

One of these days, someone would also pay 30k for a 2892 .
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Like the design even though fake patina, and was looking for get one (new or preown). But now quite turned off of 360 after seeing the so-called selection process, hidden list of recipients, politics, bitc*ing going on at P.com. They should have the balls to disclose the seletion process initially rather than hidding it until it was too late. Causing all the problems in the community. Now they try to sweep everything under the mat by deleting and bullying even people from talking about 360 selling on other forums... A shame what's happening at P.com now, hopefully situation will settle down soon and return to the glory days.

Comment

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
            Like the design even though fake patina, and was looking for get one (new or preown). But now quite turned off of 360 after seeing the so-called selection process, hidden list of recipients, politics, bitc*ing going on at P.com. They should have the balls to disclose the seletion process initially rather than hidding it until it was too late. Causing all the problems in the community. Now they try to sweep everything under the mat by deleting and bullying even people from talking about 360 selling on other forums... A shame what's happening at P.com now, hopefully situation will settle down soon and return to the glory days.
            All these trouble because panerai created it. If it's an anniversary watch, why only 300? They should have made 5000 and sell to whoever wants it. This whole exclusive thing and selection thing had angered many and did nothing toromote the risti spirit. Instead, it turned many off.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
              All these trouble because panerai created it. If it's an anniversary watch, why only 300? They should have made 5000 and sell to whoever wants it. This whole exclusive thing and selection thing had angered many and did nothing toromote the risti spirit. Instead, it turned many off.
              +1. 2600 submitted email requests for the watch and only 300 available.

Comment

They rather make 300 and let the thing be flipped, which does not make them money and anger people than make 3000 and let more people have it and make more money. Someone up there in Pam mgt needs more marketing training.

Comment

Bro GG , $$$$$ prevail integrity already, selection process since start was under table 90% brudderhood and family members, 10% P.com international.

Anyway till today i m seriously still not interested in this watch, i have never like the fake patina, did not bother to register even though i am a great Panerai fans.
                  [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
                  [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
                  [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
                  [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Bro Kck ...you are right but the Pam management think likewise, is free marketing and advertisements for them by doing this, is a strategy to make people talk about it, create dins and hoohaa,
                    I personally think it is really no good for long terms marketing and brand promotions. SUCKS.

I have recently notice few of my colleagues giving up Panerai totally ...... why?
                    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
                    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
                    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
                    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

no offence intended, but Pam is always abt exclusiveness right? i means, they only make like 2000-3000 of each normal models for each series.

DD is usually greater than supply. so whats with all this anger about 300 limited ed?
                      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I have been seeing certain issues about people over the BBQ 360 watch and now since the issue came up, I shall give some of my own comments:-

I do not know whats the big fuss in paneristi about?? Mostly are big boys over there, some much older than most of us here, and they are bit*hing like old ladies over a watch? When you make 300pcs, people complain, why I don have!? Then when you make 3000pcs, then people complain, why everyone also have!?

So I don make special editions, people complain how come other brand have but the brand I like don have!?

The reason for limited numbers like this is obviously created to increase exclusivity of the model. And the way they chose people for the 360 need not be explained to anyone in the forum, why should they? If you have means you have, if you don have then so be it. I see so many threads members created over there and the way people wrote there, seem like sucking up to the mods / panerai itself? Its so obvious and most of these people are grown men for goodness sake. I'm not saying all the members there but quite a number of members there behave like this.

Its a good brand but have a lousy following.

Peace Out!
                        Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

When I was younger I was crazy with all the limited edition watches and stuff, but not any more. Be honest...most people buy such watches with the thinking that the value will shoot up later, more than any other considerations. For me these are fake values, just a commercial thing best demonstrated by omega with their never ending anniversay or limited edition watches. A nice model should sell by itself without those lables on it.

For my wife the most valueable watches are those I bought for her during our wedding and 10th anniversary
                          Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                            I have been seeing certain issues about people over the BBQ 360 watch and now since the issue came up, I shall give some of my own comments:-

I do not know whats the big fuss in paneristi about?? Mostly are big boys over there, some much older than most of us here, and they are bit*hing like old ladies over a watch? When you make 300pcs, people complain, why I don have!? Then when you make 3000pcs, then people complain, why everyone also have!?

So I don make special editions, people complain how come other brand have but the brand I like don have!?

The reason for limited numbers like this is obviously created to increase exclusivity of the model. And the way they chose people for the 360 need not be explained to anyone in the forum, why should they? If you have means you have, if you don have then so be it. I see so many threads members created over there and the way people wrote there, seem like sucking up to the mods / panerai itself? Its so obvious and most of these people are grown men for goodness sake. I'm not saying all the members there but quite a number of members there behave like this.

Its a good brand but have a lousy following.

Peace Out!
                            thats preciselt why i to don understand the discontentment with the brand over 360.

I mean, whenever the arguement of why would pam hold their values, lots of followers would brag that PAM only produces XXXX amt per year, blah blah blah whereas other brands produce millions, etc.

And I tht this was what drew the people to Pam. But now that Pam is doing the same thing for 360, many people become unhappy.

Comment

Totally agree about some of the people at P.com acting like a bunch of girls. At least on SG-ROC we can discuss the issue openly IMHO the selection process should be fully disclosed rather than keeping it hush-hush. As few already highlighted, quite a number of buddies of decision makers get first choice to buy the watch... Others will start 2nd guessing and getting pi**ed when they don't get onto that secret list. They should also engrave the names on the caseback similar to 195.

Anyway, had enough of the girly bitc*ing on P.com. They're dragging down the brand name... Still a Panerai fan but totally now turned off by 360. Heng-ah, instead of spending on fake patina, can now save up for real Panerai patina instead

Comment

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
                                Totally agree about some of the people at P.com acting like a bunch of girls. At least on SG-ROC we can discuss the issue openly IMHO the selection process should be fully disclosed rather than keeping it hush-hush. As few already highlighted, quite a number of buddies of decision makers get first choice to buy the watch... Others will start 2nd guessing and getting pi**ed when they don't get onto that secret list. They should also engrave the names on the caseback similar to 195.

Anyway, had enough of the girly bitc*ing on P.com. They're dragging down the brand name... Still a Panerai fan but totally now turned off by 360. Heng-ah, instead of spending on fake patina, can now save up for real Panerai patina instead

Hi Gadget Guy
                                I second to what you just written. Totally agreed.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X