Pam 360 flipping started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam 360 flipping started

Here is the 1st offical pam 360 sale thread that I came across.

360 Sale thread

Price - $30k

You forgot to mention in USD...

Comment

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
      You forgot to mention in USD...
      Big profit (if there is a deal)

Comment

Wow...amazing price ......the retail price is how much? 6k usd?
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

well, cannot stop them from selling no matter what they do.

"sad" for the community.

US$30K for a PVD basic movement non vintage watch (US$500?). Anyone?

have to dig deep to find the intrinsic value.
          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Personally I like the watch for its looks and would love to own one; nice design and colour. Not really into the hype of the watch though and not crazy enough to spent 30k for a mark-up 360! Not surprising to see some at P.com getting offended by the way the poster is making quick money (retail's around USD7k) out of it.

Comment

That is a vast difference in price...7k and 30k....
              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Sadly there's people willing to pay..it has been sold..in just a few hours!..at $30K!!!

Comment

Are these people for real. Or they are just testing the market. Well sure a good way of inflating the price. All sellers will follow suit.

But personally , i am quite sad, as so many people were waiting for the watch, here we have someone selling it.

Where is the true spirit of a risti or did they ever give the watch to a risti at all?

Comment

Very nice watch but i'm not into it since the beginning, no offence to rest who are crazy over this watch or have obtained this Pam360, fake patina does not deserve to command this absurd price of us$30k, old original pams tritium are alot nicer and historic and more true to the core values of Panerai.

We all know the tricks of left hand out and right hand in .....here you post $30k , next seconds sold. This ancient sales tactics enable the starting premiums of so call market value for this piece.

All who received will rejoice the immediate profits of Pam360, thanks to this guy.
                    For those who did not get, there is always willing buyer to pay high price. What is us$30k if i have $3 million or even $3 billion in my bank.

Just sad.... the watch industries and Panerai chose to go this way.
                    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
                    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
                    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
                    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

er, USD$30k? hope the movement is not just a unitas :P
                      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                        er, USD$30k? hope the movement is not just a unitas :P
                        well, if you had bothered to read a little about the PAM 360, you'll be surprised to know that it has a Unitas/ETA 6497 based engine...

and fyi, 30grand is not exactly the top-end price in the secondary market for a Unitas 6497 panerai...

Comment

Originally posted by clokwerk oranje View Post
                          fyi, 30grand is not exactly the top-end price in the secondary market for a Unitas 6497 panerai...
                          I will like to learn what is the top price paid for a 6497 (want to see who more "Robert" than pam lover).

Comment

Originally posted by clokwerk oranje View Post
                            well, if you had bothered to read a little about the PAM 360, you'll be surprised to know that it has a Unitas/ETA 6497 based engine...

and fyi, 30grand is not exactly the top-end price in the secondary market for a Unitas 6497 panerai...
                            er, it was meant to be sarcastic......er...nm LOL...
                            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

We all expected this day to come. What risti spirit are they talking about. Their specially selected procedure also did not stop this. The only way to stop this is for buyers to not pay such inflated prices. Hope the community find out who is the one who flipped his piece and brand him.

Let's wait to see 339's turn. Ah Fu did not inflate much.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X