Clear All

• I just saw 203!!!

may i know where did you see it?

Comment

Originally posted by joseph View Post
      may i know where did you see it?
      Parkmall...

Comment

Really? I know of 1 Indonesian guy who owns it here in Singapore. He has a 21 too. Meet him and he allowed me to try it on my wrist at collectors haven 2 years back. He wears the 203 quite frequently.

Congrats.

Comment

203 is my grail watch. Honestly, I know that there's a lot of pre-v and vintage love around but for me..its the 203. First item I'll buy if I strike Toto I tell ya...

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
            Really? I know of 1 Indonesian guy who owns it here in Singapore. He has a 21 too. Meet him and he allowed me to try it on my wrist at collectors haven 2 years back. He wears the 203 quite frequently.

Congrats.
            when i spotted that circular 8 Giorni Brevettato on the 47 i was EXCITED than i look even harder on the CG,flush sui sui,and the dome...203!!! Than i asked him,"is that a 203?!wah first time in my life to see it in person!" He like tio zhua,nvr will i gt the chance to see the watch,he like macham intentionally mai show me liao....

When normally i spotted a risti,this is not the situation....my gut feeling it's not gen. But a very well made rep....

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
              when i spotted that circular 8 Giorni Brevettato on the 47 i was EXCITED than i look even harder on the CG,flush sui sui,and the dome...203!!! Than i asked him,"is that a 203?!wah first time in my life to see it in person!" He like tio zhua,nvr will i gt the chance to see the watch,he like macham intentionally mai show me liao....

When normally i spotted a risti,this is not the situation....my gut feeling it's not gen. But a very well made rep....
              Ha ha. If really replica, I think he will quick go buy a real one liao else someday people will ask him if he was wearing a rep!

I once saw a guy wearing a Pam with logo and date! When he saw me staring at his watch and with a puzzled look, he Siam quickly. I was wearing 190. Same place also saw a person wearing 217.

Comment

Mabey you ask him what model is that, i think he cannot reply. ha ha

Comment

So lucky of you to have spotted the holy grail in the wild!!!
                  1 3 5
                  ├┼┼╕
                  2 4 6 R

Comment

I was going to say...then I read the third post...

but still pretty exciting (for 30 sec)
                    [IMG]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Sux6ZMI5otI/AAAAAAAABhk/Bv5v76Cu-XI/s144/logo_patek_2-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Suxz2mDcl8I/AAAAAAAABg8/E2v2rB9n3hA/s400/RolexBannerSig.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Suxz2jLKpdI/AAAAAAAABhA/T-KvkGpuicc/s800/Panerai_company_logo.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/S-Tqlsrv5hI/AAAAAAAAHdg/HQ0ZspcewzY/s144/watch_logo_omega.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
                      203 is my grail watch. Honestly, I know that there's a lot of pre-v and vintage love around but for me..its the 203. First item I'll buy if I strike Toto I tell ya...
                      For me, pre-v and vintage are different but a 203 was and will always be my Grail for modern pams. Just a littler upset panerai diluted the exclusivity of the giorni stamp by putting it on the 339!
                      The 21 though more expensive is not so immediately recognizable.

Comment

Originally posted by ocwatching View Post
                        I was going to say...then I read the third post...

but still pretty exciting (for 30 sec)
                        yeah thats EXACTLY how i felt yesterday! so EXCITED than he didn't even look at his or my watch,maybe he thought i was wearing a rep???

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post

ya loh, i tio zhua tht u wanna rob me thats why i faster run away don dare show you

I think we WIS have a habit of always bioing people's wrists my wife always say I am hopeless
                          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X