This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A GTG For Thurs or Fri 2nd, 3rd Sept

Hi guys, I received a PM from a fellow member visiting S'pore next week for the purpose of collecting his grail watch. As my attendence cannot be confirmed due to work commitments, I decided to post the invitation in this forum page. Mr. Robert will be arriving in SG on Wed and suggested a meet up with local ristis for drinks or makan session anywhere in the city area. I would love to organise this GTG but given my work schedule, I may have to pass on this meetup if time doesnt permit. A organiser cannot be missing in the GTG right?! So I got Mr. Robert's permission to post the invitation on this page and see what you guys can come up with. Place, time, drink or makan and molest session. Heehee! By the way, the watch he is picking up is truly a grail..202A and I think most people would like to admire this piece in person. Dun let this chance slip! I copy and paste the PM he sent to me below...
    1 3 5
    ├┼┼╕
    2 4 6 R

Sorry..the PM which I copied and posted was deleted by mod.
    1 3 5
    ├┼┼╕
    2 4 6 R

Comment

Any ideas, any one? I can attend on either days after 8pm, anywhere in the city as suggested by Robert is fine with me.
      1 3 5
      ├┼┼╕
      2 4 6 R

Comment

Straight from the Horse's mouth.....

GTG Thursday the 2nd of September

I know you guys are having a GTG tonight but unfortunately I cannot make it across the straits from Jakarta to make that GTG but I still thought maybe we could have a small one on Thursday the 2nd of September. I am traveling over on Wednesday the 1st and leaving on Sunday the 5th.

As I am the visitor, I am open to anything you guys are up for, coffee/tea. I am staying in the Oriental this time but any part of the city is good for me, so don't be shy on your suggestions and I assume we can make the start time amytime late afternoon after most of you get off from work.

On Wednesday afternoon the 1st of September, I should pickup a PAM 5218-202/A with Non-matching dial and as well the copy of the invoice from Panerai Firenze showing this particular watch was one of 17 202/A's officially delivered to the Italian Navy's Marina Malitare.

Anyway, don't be shy, if you have suggestions for time and place for this GTG I am all open to anything you can suggest.

If you guys are in for dinner I am partial to Melt at the Oriental but we can meet anywhere for drinks or anything else if you want.

regards,

Robert

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X