One quick question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One quick question!

I fell in love with the 217 for sometime now and would like to hear from fellow bros if it's weird to wear Destro on the left wrist as it was intended to be worn on the right wrist. Idling mind is a devil's workshop...some say. Thanks for all views and input!
    1 3 5
    ├┼┼╕
    2 4 6 R

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
    I fell in love with the 217 for sometime now and would like to hear from fellow bros if it's weird to wear Destro on the left wrist as it was intended to be worn on the right wrist. Idling mind is a devil's workshop...some say. Thanks for all views and input!
    Not at all...so pleeease go get it so that we can molest it...your watch that is...

Comment

Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
      Not at all...so pleeease go get it so that we can molest it...your watch that is...
      This is not what i wanna hear!!! I want you to tell me that its EXTREMELY weird to wear it on the left wrist so I can get her off my mind...Bad bad boy you!!!
      1 3 5
      ├┼┼╕
      2 4 6 R

Comment

Im assuming that you're not a lefty hence the question. Well, unless you dont intend to wind the 217 on the wrist then I dont see any problem at all..

It is one of the most beautiful Richemont piece for me. Love it loveit love it..hmm..guess, Sam's piece is tempting you eh? good price too I must say.

p/s: actually it can be quite comfy too if you wear it on the left and put your palm down on a table or something- the CG wont bite into the back of your palm if you get what i mean..

Comment

This is not what i wanna hear!!! I want you to tell me that its EXTREMELY weird to wear it on the left wrist so I can get her off my mind...Bad bad boy you!!!
          I give you until this weekend to make up your mind, else I will grab the watch from under your nose

You have been warned....

Comment

Bad guys list...

Bad guy No.1 - Daywalker88
            Bad guy No.2- Zameenzahari
            1 3 5
            ├┼┼╕
            2 4 6 R

Comment

Doesn't matter ...

Doesn't matter....
              What really really matters is that you quickly buy one and take a nice strap
              combo pix of it...

Comment

Bad guys list...

Bad guy No.1 - Daywalker88
                Bad guy No.2- Zameenzahari
                Listen bro, forget about ur 233,305,351,292 or even the 339............................................... ..ok maybe not the 339

Just go for the 217 bro!!!

- 47mm
                - huge dome
                - "Marina Militare" on dial
                - Destro

I prefer this over the 127

Comment

I give you until this weekend to make up your mind, else I will grab the watch from under your nose

You have been warned....

Haha!! Look what I found yesterday while shopping at the pharmacy! These should do the trick..ya?
                  1 3 5
                  ├┼┼╕
                  2 4 6 R

Comment

Listen bro, forget about ur 233,305,351,292 or even the 339............................................... ..ok maybe not the 339

Just go for the 217 bro!!!

- 47mm
                    - huge dome
                    - "Marina Militare" on dial
                    - Destro

I prefer this over the 127
                    I was just about to ask about the 127... over the 217 and man!! you are quick!!
                    1 3 5
                    ├┼┼╕
                    2 4 6 R

Comment

there are many people wearing regular watch on right wrist even thought they are not lefty.

i even seen 217 worn loosely on the ang mo lady ADs right hand and i don't find it odd. and her wrist is slim.

i actually think it is more comfortable as the watch is bigger.

my 2 cents for the numerous cents
                      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

I was just about to ask about the 127... over the 217 and man!! you are quick!!
                        Plus one on that..I'd take the Destro MM anyday over the Fiddy

Comment

Your medicine no use wan....I send my commando trained mosquitoes after u

Seek'em boys

Comment

OK guys!!!! I have just opened up a can of worms!!!!!! I have enough of the poison flowing in my blood stream now. THREAD CLOSED!!!
                            1 3 5
                            ├┼┼╕
                            2 4 6 R

Comment

Bro, actually hor most PAMs are made to be worn on the left hand but I wear on the right hand, also ok ma, so go ahead with the 217 man! So I can molest it! hahaha
                              Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X