Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam 292 & 351 Very BAD Itch!!!!!

Dear bros/Sis,

I so call ordered a 292 from my AD, then he told me gotta wait awhile so I got an Aquatimer from him instead, halfway thru I changed my mind so I called to that I wanted to reserve the 351 instead, then he called me yesterday that 292 arrived!!!! Wah lao eh.....nw im contemplating whether to get the 292 anot....argh!!! I worry later I get 292 then 351 arrive then I no more bullet get the 351 hahaha.

Anyways I was tinking of this, a 1950s case which is my 233, then I get a radiomir 292, shld I still be getting another 1950s case pam? Which is the 351....or shld I get the 292 and forget bout the 351???

I love the history, 233 being the 1st Pam with an in hse movement, then the 292 being the first ceramic pam.

But then the 351's tobacco dial with gold hands is so beautiful man....sighs....headache sia....

I know most of u will say get both la but then $$$ is a limiting factor. im also wondering shld i have a few pams on hand on just one will do....abit of a dilemma here.

I will see what U guys comment ar hehe Gam xia many many
    Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Just do a daywalker88 lor - buy both 292 & 351 and then sell the 233
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
      Just do a daywalker88 lor - buy both 292 & 351 and then sell the 233
      har? no la, 233 is a keeper in my heart for now haha, daywalker88 got deep pockets, mine is shallow hehe.

Comment

bro

233- ximisai also have, 1950's case and dome glass perfect looks->keep

351- Nice with gold hands but maybe you should consider a Radiomir with gold hands instead.

190/232- great looking Rads with gold hands. You should get one instead of 351.

292- blackie and ceramic-> nice but Radiomir case so if u r planning for a 190/232 rad, maybe consider Non-rad blackies like 26,28 instead

5 cents worth

Comment

Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
          bro

351- Nice with gold hands but maybe you should consider a Radiomir with gold hands instead.

292- blackie and ceramic-> nice but Radiomir case so if u r planning for a 190/232 rad, maybe consider Non-rad blackies like 26,28 instead

5 cents worth
          Bro,

thanks for your advise, I will go consider carefully before making my next move, what U advised made alot of sense

Comment

+1 on daywalker...I am in this camp...

Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
            bro

5 cents worth
            [IMG]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Sux6ZMI5otI/AAAAAAAABhk/Bv5v76Cu-XI/s144/logo_patek_2-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Suxz2mDcl8I/AAAAAAAABg8/E2v2rB9n3hA/s400/RolexBannerSig.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Suxz2jLKpdI/AAAAAAAABhA/T-KvkGpuicc/s800/Panerai_company_logo.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/S-Tqlsrv5hI/AAAAAAAAHdg/HQ0ZspcewzY/s144/watch_logo_omega.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Decisions......decisions.....
              1 3 5
              ├┼┼╕
              2 4 6 R

Comment

This is the only help I can offer....I know I am not helping

1 3 5
                ├┼┼╕
                2 4 6 R

Comment

292 first

I saw the 351 in HK bontique but didnt like it because its quite small as i have a 217. Its like squeezing everything into the 1950 casing . You should take a look at the real thing before deciding. This is my own opinion.

For the 292 ceremic, i think its value for money and looks awesome on a Greg Stevens strap. Again own opinion.

Comment

ill go for 292. since you already have 233 which has everything for a luminor except the gold hands.

Comment

Originally posted by LUKE View Post
                      I saw the 351 in HK bontique but didnt like it because its quite small as i have a 217. Its like squeezing everything into the 1950 casing . You should take a look at the real thing before deciding. This is my own opinion.

For the 292 ceremic, i think its value for money and looks awesome on a Greg Stevens strap. Again own opinion.
                      But Luke, thought you have the 359 too? its the same 44 casing as the 351 and hence the "squeezing everything into 1950 casing" would still apply I guess..

Anyway, love the 217 so very much (Miki would know how much eh?)...show us some wristshots of that beauty!

Bro Tse...so new itch after 3 weeks or so eh? that's quite a while for you hehehehe...good luck with the decision..if you ask me..
                      I'll take the 351 without batting an eyelid

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                        Dear bros/Sis,

I so call ordered a 292 from my AD, then he told me gotta wait awhile so I got an Aquatimer from him instead, halfway thru I changed my mind so I called to that I wanted to reserve the 351 instead, then he called me yesterday that 292 arrived!!!! Wah lao eh.....nw im contemplating whether to get the 292 anot....argh!!! I worry later I get 292 then 351 arrive then I no more bullet get the 351 hahaha.

Anyways I was tinking of this, a 1950s case which is my 233, then I get a radiomir 292, shld I still be getting another 1950s case pam? Which is the 351....or shld I get the 292 and forget bout the 351???

I love the history, 233 being the 1st Pam with an in hse movement, then the 292 being the first ceramic pam.

But then the 351's tobacco dial with gold hands is so beautiful man....sighs....headache sia....

I know most of u will say get both la but then $$$ is a limiting factor. im also wondering shld i have a few pams on hand on just one will do....abit of a dilemma here.

I will see what U guys comment ar hehe Gam xia many many
                        Bro, after reading this, I wouldn't recommend you to get 292 or 351, instead I think you are looking for the following combinations:
                        1) history
                        2) gold hands
                        3) Rad since you don't have 1
                        So, judging on the above 3 points, I would propose the same as daywalker88, to go with a PAM232, 47mm (historic model and is a SE piece) with Rad case and gold hands, swee swee! =)
                        Both 292 and 351 are regular productions, so you can always get them later when you save up enough bullets. SE is a different story liao.

Hope this helps... or you can try to buy more mopiko to curb the itch... hehe.

Comment

I think Mr. Tse dun belong to the "collector category" (myself included), a regular production Pam suits him better as liquidation in future to cure itchyness will be easier and faster.
                          1 3 5
                          ├┼┼╕
                          2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                            Decisions......decisions.....
                            This is the only help I can offer....I know I am not helping
                            ]
                            hahahaha this one make me itch even more sia! :P

Originally posted by LUKE View Post

Yeah I tink the 292 is relli value for money, I have liked the ceramic IWC topgun and being deeply poisoned by PAMS, I tink I would prefer to get a Ceramic Rad instead as what U have mentioned, its value for money and looks awesome!

Originally posted by chase de bull View Post
                            ill go for 292. since you already have 233 which has everything for a luminor except the gold hands.
                            Yeah Im tinking of this too, gold hands not die die must have though. I would prefer something which has a much bigger difference like a totally difference case like ceramic.

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
                            But Luke, thought you have the 359 too? its the same 44 casing as the 351 and hence the "squeezing everything into 1950 casing" would still apply I guess..

Anyway, love the 217 so very much (Miki would know how much eh?)...show us some wristshots of that beauty!

Bro Tse...so new itch after 3 weeks or so eh? that's quite a while for you hehehehe...good luck with the decision..if you ask me..
                            I'll take the 351 without batting an eyelid

Wow, the 359 is nice too, the lume is orangy brown and with numerals like the 164, very unique pam I must say.

haha bro, been itching for the 292 and 351 after seeing seventh son post his pics man. I ordered the 292 for a month liaoz and I could not tahan and went to buy the IWC Aquatimer haha. decisions decisions...sighs..hahaha

Originally posted by aeromau View Post
                            Bro, after reading this, I wouldn't recommend you to get 292 or 351, instead I think you are looking for the following combinations:
                            1) history
                            2) gold hands
                            3) Rad since you don't have 1
                            So, judging on the above 3 points, I would propose the same as daywalker88, to go with a PAM232, 47mm (historic model and is a SE piece) with Rad case and gold hands, swee swee! =)
                            Both 292 and 351 are regular productions, so you can always get them later when you save up enough bullets. SE is a different story liao.

Hope this helps... or you can try to buy more mopiko to curb the itch... hehe.
                            Hmmmm, I don relli like the 232, I would very much prefer the 190 if I had to chose between these 2 models. or if moolah permits, the 343, fourdrouyante! hahaha dunno spelling got error anot also but i like the blue accents in the watch. For SE as what I mentioned earlier, the 343 or the 332, these would be the 2 I would get if I had the moolah.

For now I better drop by my local convenience store and get some mopiko...much cheaper solution for now hahaha.

Comment

I think Mr. Tse dun belong to the "collector category" (myself included), a regular production Pam suits him better as liquidation in future to cure itchyness will be easier and faster.
                              Yeah yeah, thats very correct man, there will only be a very small handful of watches that we feel we will actually keep. For myself the 233 for now. I still have not found something else that I feel I will keep it for a long long time yet.

U understand me very well bro!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X