No announcement yet.

China & HK Boutique Edition update:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any chance of a east coast SE?hehehe..just hoping...
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
      Bingo and I am a littel upset with them going like this.
      Same feeling here!
      1 3 5
      ├┼┼╕
      2 4 6 R

Comment

its all fine with OP going full force on their in house movement, shoe-horn into a 1950s case but i hope to see more luminor cases next year.

Comment

in one way they are nice watches.

but too many SE really erodes the brand.

it should be done far and slow with a good cause.
          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

I rather they do special to raise fund for good cause, like Terry fox, then just for boutique. Brings more meaning for people paying more.

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
              Some more information about the Boutique LE
              Aug 18 2010,02:32 AM
              Finally back home and got some info that everyone's been emailing me for:

Hong Kong:

PAM412*Luminor Marina:* Imagine a PAM005 w/ following differences:

-Addition of 1,2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11 on dial

-indices in vintage cream colour

-PIG instead of Logo

-Solid caseback w/ engraving

PAM402 10 days Luminor GMT:* Imagine a PAM270 with following differences

Shanghai:

PAM420 Luminor Marina: Just like PAM412 except for the engraving on the caseback

PAM410 8 Days Radiomir: Imagine a*PAM268 with following differences:

Taipei:

PAM413 Luminor Marina: Just like PAM412 except for the engraving on the caseback

PAM403 10 days Luminor GMT: Just like PAM402 except for the engraving on the caseback
              Wow, I personally like the PAM 403, very nice IMO.
              Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Some pics of the China LEs

I just got off the phone with an SE at the Officine Panerai boutique in Shanghai, China.

PAM 366 is now in the boutique, as of today and will see an official launch in 2 days. There are ready stocks for purchases at the boutique.

To acquire these limited editions, you have to be physically in China. No shipping outside as I was told.

One Limited Edition piece per name. Deposits not needed at the moment but 30% expected when confirmed undertaking a purchase.

PAM 420 (with pig at 6 o'clock) along with the Radiomir will be ready in early-mid Oct.

Waiting lists are running long, as you read this thread.

Apparently, the Superluminova indices on the dial is mixed with a blend of colouring to depict a tritium-resonance feel - off creme / havana / brown.

Here are some illustrations of the China Limited Editions:

PAM 366:

PAM 402
                :

PAM 420

Casebacks:

PAM 412 Backcase
                :

PAM 413 Backcase:

PAM 420 Backcase:

Comment

Pam 420 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
                    Pam 420 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Damn right! Just about the next best thing after PAM 360!!

I love PVD, but I love SS even more.

Comment

I am in Shanghai

Originally posted by AK™ View Post
                      Damn right! Just about the next best thing after PAM 360!!

I love PVD, but I love SS even more.
                      Hi Bro
                      i am Shanghai over theweekend , can you pass me the contact of the SE of which branch that has the 366,thought of taking a look.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by AK™ View Post
                        I just got off the phone with an SE at the Officine Panerai boutique in Shanghai, China.

PAM 366 is now in the boutique, as of today and will see an official launch in 2 days. There are ready stocks for purchases at the boutique.

To acquire these limited editions, you have to be physically in China. No shipping outside as I was told.

One Limited Edition piece per name. Deposits not needed at the moment but 30% expected when confirmed undertaking a purchase.

PAM 420 (with pig at 6 o'clock) along with the Radiomir will be ready in early-mid Oct.

Waiting lists are running long, as you read this thread.

Apparently, the Superluminova indices on the dial is mixed with a blend of colouring to depict a tritium-resonance feel - off creme / havana / brown.
                        Thanks for the info...looking forward to the 420/412/413 shots...
                        that pig is nice touch...
                        [IMG]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Sux6ZMI5otI/AAAAAAAABhk/Bv5v76Cu-XI/s144/logo_patek_2-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Suxz2mDcl8I/AAAAAAAABg8/E2v2rB9n3hA/s400/RolexBannerSig.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Suxz2jLKpdI/AAAAAAAABhA/T-KvkGpuicc/s800/Panerai_company_logo.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/S-Tqlsrv5hI/AAAAAAAAHdg/HQ0ZspcewzY/s144/watch_logo_omega.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by LUKE View Post
                          Hi Bro
                          i am Shanghai over theweekend , can you pass me the contact of the SE of which branch that has the 366,thought of taking a look.

Thanks in advance
                          Hey Luke,

You can contact any SE - the launch of the 366 is probably gonna be held at Plaza 66 - HenLong GuanChang

Enjoy!

ocwatching: No worries, this SLC Pig on a Luminor Case is just what I was looking forward to eversince it was on the PAM 76.

News is that the PAM412 (with PIG) has been sold out at the Hong Kong boutique - 200 units in a mere 3 weeks. Had a friend who called the boutique this evening and the waiting list is longer than a dragon.

Comment

Zero chance unless really know some people up there in the supply chain. kln21 maybe can get. maybe one.
                            I own a Rolex !

Comment

back to basic

Thanks John for starting this thread......

With so many boutiques and special editions, it becomes too common. I observed this Panerai trend twds AP directons for some time already.

Too many models launching from Panerai already, have sold off my Pam311(in-hse complications), 292(radiomir black ceramic), 118(titanium,tobacco discon historic) recently.

Bought from a old pal jeremy here in this forum a pam005. Simple clean look, not many Panerai models have op logo on dial.

But i kinda fall in love with the Pam412,413,420 with pig..

MAI TU LIAO, JOHN PLS ORDER ONE FOR ME FROM HK
                              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
                              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
                              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
                              [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by watchpassionist View Post
                                Thanks John for starting this thread......

With so many boutiques and special editions, it becomes too common. I observed this Panerai trend twds AP directons for some time already.

Too many models launching from Panerai already, have sold off my Pam311(in-hse complications), 292(radiomir black ceramic), 118(titanium,tobacco discon historic) recently.

Bought from a old pal jeremy here in this forum a pam005. Simple clean look, not many Panerai models have op logo on dial.

But i kinda fall in love with the Pam412,413,420 with pig..

MAI TU LIAO, JOHN PLS ORDER ONE FOR ME FROM HK
                                Congrat. bro Pam005 is a timeless classic" Btw, I can try email HK btq.if they still open to Preown booking. In worst case, I promise to loan u the Pam420 when I got it. My chance stand at 50/50... "Fingercross lah" And for getting Pam360.... U know I know lah...the hope is fading away But I did say "Die Die Must Get !!! LOL!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X