No announcement yet.

NEW...PAM 366 China SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

personally i feel that it's a poor marketing strategy from panerai as the chinese wording did not blend in the dial,fyi

Comment

looks odd to me. not subtle enough.

i would buy if china SE look like this. single red

Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

panerai is getting desperate in my opinion. to do this, is going against their own history. and why would anyone in their right mind want to do that? they should be proud of their heritage regardless.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

actually, history aside, I tht it looked quite cute

imagine all the Chinese army were issued 1 piece.

But on a very strict sense, by doing so, it kinda made PAM feel like a fashion watch and lose its heritage
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I will buy one if local AD got sell... why Italian and Chinese can't mix??? PAM are not only for Italian wrists, Chinese wear also nice what....:numchuck:

Comment

Wa lau, so beng. Imagine having that chinese character on your car...
              Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

If there's a Singapore boutique SE, they wanna put "ALAMAK"? I think this 福 SE is definitely out of my "wanted list".
                1 3 5
                ├┼┼╕
                2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                  If there's a Singapore boutique SE, they wanna put "ALAMAK"? I think this 福 SE is definitely out of my "wanted list".
                  shhhhh... richemont may just hear you and come up with the Singapore SE version... at 6 o'clock, they will have the words "HUAT AH!" on it, with artificial patina of course.
                  "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                  three times is enemy action and
                  over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                  ."

Comment

very interesting everyone...

figure I get some opinions on your side of the Pacific on this piece...

to me, its just too over the top in terms of catering to a huge market...
                    the in the metal shots look decent but if you consider the historical aspects of PAM..the PIG divers would be turning over in their graves...
                    and Panerai has gone gimmicky...

should have just engraved something in the back...or do something like the sea-land series...

IMHO...
                    [IMG]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Sux6ZMI5otI/AAAAAAAABhk/Bv5v76Cu-XI/s144/logo_patek_2-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Suxz2mDcl8I/AAAAAAAABg8/E2v2rB9n3hA/s400/RolexBannerSig.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Suxz2jLKpdI/AAAAAAAABhA/T-KvkGpuicc/s800/Panerai_company_logo.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/S-Tqlsrv5hI/AAAAAAAAHdg/HQ0ZspcewzY/s144/watch_logo_omega.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by ocwatching View Post
                      figure I get some opinions on your side of the Pacific on this piece...

to me, its just too over the top in terms of catering to a huge market...
                      the in the metal shots look decent but if you consider the historical aspects of PAM..the PIG divers would be turning over in their graves...
                      and Panerai has gone gimmicky...

should have just engraved something in the back...or do something like the sea-land series...

IMHO...

Phil, As I have already said in another thread on another forum to Tommy, it is Richemont, plain and simple. They are the ones over the top and disgracing the brand.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                        This move just confirmed my recent thinking that panerai has lost it's plot.

Why would an Italian war tool watch want to do this! Because the Chinese yuan is worth going after?

I wouldn't buy it for the price of a zero. Totally an insult to it's DNA. Of course I am a Chinese and has no issue with the chinese word or people or country. If corum does this, I will buy, but not Pam.

Bingo KK, Richemont is playing, using and abusing the collectors of the high end newer pieces as fools and now they insult the every day man.

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                          panerai is getting desperate in my opinion. to do this, is going against their own history. and why would anyone in their right mind want to do that? they should be proud of their heritage regardless.

It is true, Richemont has no idea about Panerai history, they bought all of their Panerai history with cold hard cash, they have no idea of a sense of Panerai pride or Panerai history.

Comment

Originally posted by 5218-201/A View Post
                            It is true, Richemont has no idea about Panerai history, they bought all of their Panerai history with cold hard cash, they have no idea of a sense of Panerai pride or Panerai history.
                            Agree, 1 good brand building end in this way. sad case.
                            They are just like the children story - "Golden GOOES".

They just KILL one.

Comment

Where's the DNA!!!???
                              1 3 5
                              ├┼┼╕
                              2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                                shhhhh... richemont may just hear you and come up with the Singapore SE version... at 6 o'clock, they will have the words "HUAT AH!" on it, with artificial patina of course.
                                My guess of Singapore version the hands (min) will be like Rolex - Milgauss seconds hand. With "P" at 12, "A" at 3 & "P" at 6.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X