Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by klim View Post
    i dont own one but i try to explain.

u see the sub dial at the 9 old clock position? now imagine a normal chronograph watch. the centered 2nd hand will start clicking 1 second at a time. Whilst this is happening, sub dial would have made 1(360 degrees) complete turn when 1 sec elapsed. if you have super finger relexes, you are able to time something that is less than a second, in this case, up to 1/8th of a second. Its overkilll lah, u use a quartz casio for such but its bragging rights eh, just like a tourbillon. Well, Zenith went one up with a 1/10th

Er, hope the above makes sense...
    Thanks for your explaination bro, I went to google and I saw on youtube a demo of how it works. Nice man! Swee!

True, but when U wear the feature packed casio and the PAM 332 on ur wrist, the emotions invoked and the smile on your face would be priceless as compared to wearing the casio....

I would think the servicing costs for such a movement would be ahem....hahaha Nice watch!
    Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Hehe just saw a 339 on display at boutique in macau.

They got quite a collection...

But besides SE still cannot beat hong kong grey dealers... simi sai also have.
      or at least almost. 351 on display.
      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Wah lau eh!!! 339 out liao!!! Been eyeing this pcs for a long time since, dunno when will reach our shores?
        1 3 5
        ├┼┼╕
        2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
          Hehe just saw a 339 on display at boutique in macau.

They got quite a collection...

But besides SE still cannot beat hong kong grey dealers... simi sai also have.
          or at least almost. 351 on display.
          Is it a production 339 or the proto that 's been making it's round in the boutiques? The Florence boutique informed me that the production 339 might not be out till November...

Comment

Yup, I just read from another forum that the official word from Panerai is that 339 will not be out till Nov. I think the pcs in Macau is a proto.
            1 3 5
            ├┼┼╕
            2 4 6 R

Comment

Agree that 343 does look too busy.
              So give up but instead got the 351.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...