PAM 270 or 233???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
    In the looks department, the 233 win hands down. This is due to the extra large 6 and 12, it makes the dome crystal even more attractive. Another point is the movement of the 233 also looks better due to the lack of the rotor. I was considering the 270 as well b4 I got the 233. I am glad I bought the 233.
    Yeah I was comparing pictures of the 233 and 270, 270 dial looks like mine 320 except for the PR indicator whereas for the 233 with the oversized 6 and 12, made it stand out from a normal 312 or 320 and 270.

Just to check, whenever U need to wind the watch, U need to disengage the crown lock, this constant engaging and disengaging, Im worried bout the wear and tear on the crown.

So far ur 233 is ok? Does it take very long time wind due to the 8 day Power Reserve?
    Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Originally posted by michi0301 View Post
      hmmm not too sure how to describe e feeling, but for 233, e feel of gears turning and engaging is more obvious, every little turn u feel e watch going tick tick tick, sort of
      If U r saying this, is the winding feel similiar to a rolex? Cos Winding up a rolex is great pleasure, so far non of the watches I have winded have such a nice feeling.

Comment

hmmm i dont own any rolex, so cant really relate, but e feel is sort of like winding up e IWC big pilot watch.

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
        If U r saying this, is the winding feel similiar to a rolex? Cos Winding up a rolex is great pleasure, so far non of the watches I have winded have such a nice feeling.

Comment

Yeah I was comparing pictures of the 233 and 270, 270 dial looks like mine 320 except for the PR indicator whereas for the 233 with the oversized 6 and 12, made it stand out from a normal 312 or 320 and 270.

Just to check, whenever U need to wind the watch, U need to disengage the crown lock, this constant engaging and disengaging, Im worried bout the wear and tear on the crown.

So far ur 233 is ok? Does it take very long time wind due to the 8 day Power Reserve?
          My 233 so far no probs. Dun hold your breath when winding the 233...hahaha
          1 3 5
          ├┼┼╕
          2 4 6 R

Comment

hmmm i dont own any rolex, so cant really relate, but e feel is sort of like winding up e IWC big pilot watch.
            haha i also cant relate cos I don own any IWC watch, no pun intended but I tot to be funny

Comment

bro, no worries, its e only other watch i have that came close to e that feel. Was hoping that you did try on e big pilot before or own one

haha i also cant relate cos I don own any IWC watch, no pun intended but I tot to be funny

Comment

bro, no worries, its e only other watch i have that came close to e that feel. Was hoping that you did try on e big pilot before or own one
                hehe bro, I didnt try the big pilot before, the only IWC I like is the TOPGUN SIngle chrono but till now I haven got it yet haha.

Thanks for your advise and sharing of your personal experience of the 233.

Comment

no problem, juz sharing e little experience i have

hehe bro, I didnt try the big pilot before, the only IWC I like is the TOPGUN SIngle chrono but till now I haven got it yet haha.

Thanks for your advise and sharing of your personal experience of the 233.

Comment

no problem, juz sharing e little experience i have
                    Sure thanks alot bro!!

Comment

Later I be going to see look both the 233 and 270.....pics online, I prefer the 233....ok today just go see look, then decide whether to buy later...hehe

Comment

Later I be going to see look both the 233 and 270.....pics online, I prefer the 233....ok today just go see look, then decide whether to buy later...hehe
                        Wah! Bo jio?

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
                          Wah! Bo jio?
                          haha u wan go? but i abit sian lei, my car still in workshop.....lazy to go, tot can take today...sianz half liaoz, been inside since wed morning.....

sent for servicing and I complained of gear jerking issues, so they check and replace some parts...till now not done yet...argh!!!!

Comment

haha u wan go? but i abit sian lei, my car still in workshop.....lazy to go, tot can take today...sianz half liaoz, been inside since wed morning.....

sent for servicing and I complained of gear jerking issues, so they check and replace some parts...till now not done yet...argh!!!!
                            If today evening time, I should be able to join u... PMed you already. Hee Hee....

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
                              If today evening time, I should be able to join u... PMed you already. Hee Hee....
                              hahaha okok I smsed U liaoz!

Comment

Buy what u like and not what others think u should. Try it out on the wrist and if it sings to u get it. Personally I prefer the 233.

But really dude- you gotta be certain when getting a piece. If not you'll end up like where u are again- selling after 2 days. With a few deals like that your losses can actually get you a nice PAM.

Take time to think and don't rush. Try it on and try again if you need. They are both regular productions- so at any point u decide to get them, u'll be able to.

All the best!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X