Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAM 270 or 233???

Dear Bros/Sis,

Which one should I get???? Im more towards PAM 270 bcos its an automatic but the price is a wee bit more....and its got a 10 day Power reserve, Im not too concerned about the power reserve difference......

Im more inclined the 233 cos its more within my budget but its manual which I don really like....sighs...big headache sia!!!
    Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

think no further..........

buy both lah....
    劳心者治人, 劳力者治于人。 治人者食人, 治与人者食与人。

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Dvisor View Post
      buy both lah....
      Har? I also wish man! Sighs, which one shld i get?

Comment

233 is good enuff liao.just 2 day power reserve different nia.
        累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
          233 is good enuff liao.just 2 day power reserve different nia.
          Im ok with the 8 day power reserve. The issue im concerned is, 233 is manual winding while 270 is self winding. I prefer self winding watches. But then again i don wear them enuf to fully wind up also. Most of the time i still have to manual wind hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
            Im ok with the 8 day power reserve. The issue im concerned is, 233 is manual winding while 270 is self winding. I prefer self winding watches. But then again i don wear them enuf to fully wind up also. Most of the time i still have to manual wind hahaha
            this makes ur choice easier ma.dun waste so much $$ la.save some for rainy day or to hoot other watch la.

Comment

this makes ur choice easier ma.dun waste so much $$ la.save some for rainy day or to hoot other watch la.
              Yup i gotta seriously tink bout this. Cos im telling myself not to buy either one. Don waste money haha

Comment

how abt taking a break from buying a new watch?.. especially with the close-shave experience on the work front... still not out of the woods yet till the cheque clears...

Panerai makes more than 1000pcs of either models each year... can always get it next year...

Comment

Yup i gotta seriously tink bout this. Cos im telling myself not to buy either one. Don waste money haha
                  u can buy 233 or 270 but sell off the others 1st,be it 312,320 and etc la.because both 233 and 270 si mi sai also have.dome case,power reserve,in house movement and etc.so i dun see a point in keeping the rest.just my view. cheers bro

Comment

I never had a manual winding watch before but since I tried to wind up my brother's Pam268, i m hooked. The feeling of winding up the watch is great.

For me, the Pam233
                    In my possession
                    Breitling Headwind, Tag Heuer Aqua Racer, Glycine Incursore, Rolex DSSD , Pam320L, Pam305N and Chopard GTXL Power Reserve

Comment

233 FTW !!! e feeling of winding up e 233 ??? SHIOK !!! so much better then winding up my 312, which is an auto too.

Comment

Originally posted by clokwerk oranje View Post
                        how abt taking a break from buying a new watch?.. especially with the close-shave experience on the work front... still not out of the woods yet till the cheque clears...

Panerai makes more than 1000pcs of either models each year... can always get it next year...
                        Yeah maybe I should. I tink my pattern abit too gan jiong type, too fickle minded and want many things at the same time. I should take a break and think thru things properly. The projects we are handling are all pretty small ones as we want to take things slowly as its still a relatively new startup, only been just under 2 years. Things are going on fine but there cannot be a surge of orders from anyone customer else our cashflow will be in jeopardy. Hopefully the cheque clears morrow.

Thanks for your advise bro

u can buy 233 or 270 but sell off the others 1st,be it 312,320 and etc la.because both 233 and 270 si mi sai also have.dome case,power reserve,in house movement and etc.so i dun see a point in keeping the rest.just my view. cheers bro
                        Yeah, if I were to get the 233 or 270, I would sell off my 320, cos my 320 will surely get neglected. Waste money lying there to collect dust haha. Yeah I have the same view as U too!

Originally posted by oliverlay View Post
                        I never had a manual winding watch before but since I tried to wind up my brother's Pam268, i m hooked. The feeling of winding up the watch is great.

For me, the Pam233
                        I have 2 manual winding watches, both are MM watches, I bought these 2 watches to try out if winding up the watches are a chore, surprisingly I found it pretty alright but still I would prefer a Self Winding Watch. Never mind, I shall see how things go first... Thanks for your advise!

Comment

Originally posted by michi0301 View Post
                          233 FTW !!! e feeling of winding up e 233 ??? SHIOK !!! so much better then winding up my 312, which is an auto too.
                          U mean to say that there is a difference in the winding feel between the 233 and 312? Cos I had manually wound up my 104 and 320 as well, found the 320 considerably smoother and nicer to wind too.

Comment

In the looks department, the 233 win hands down. This is due to the extra large 6 and 12, it makes the dome crystal even more attractive. Another point is the movement of the 233 also looks better due to the lack of the rotor. I was considering the 270 as well b4 I got the 233. I am glad I bought the 233.
                            1 3 5
                            ├┼┼╕
                            2 4 6 R

Comment

hmmm not too sure how to describe e feeling, but for 233, e feel of gears turning and engaging is more obvious, every little turn u feel e watch going tick tick tick, sort of

U mean to say that there is a difference in the winding feel between the 233 and 312? Cos I had manually wound up my 104 and 320 as well, found the 320 considerably smoother and nicer to wind too.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X