Screwdriver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screwdriver

The tip of my screwdriver fell off... Not sure wat happened.... Anyone knows where i can get a replacement one?

Originally posted by sanbecky View Post
    The tip of my screwdriver fell off... Not sure wat happened.... Anyone knows where i can get a replacement one?
    you still have the tip? can screw back.

Richemont don't sell tip. only whole screwdriver with new screwed price.
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Juz to check for the screwdriver, there is should be 2 screws holding the tip? Mine is one side with the screw, one side hollow.

Ya still have the tip, but not sure did i lose one screw anot...

How much will a new one cost?

Comment

Just tighten that one screw will hold the tip.

Richemont will sell you thte whole screw at a screwed-up price...I think $25 (can't remember) but their tip comes with a T tip which makes it easier to fit the screws.

Home-fix can but a whole set from 1.4mm(radiomir) to 1.6 (luminor) plus others for around $5. Normal V tips that does not fit the screws as well as the T tips.

Comment

What I did was apply Blu-Tack to secure the tip in hold . It stay forever even without the 2 useless tiny screw onto it. For $25 ... I expect to get a high graded screwdriver without worried losing screw & tip"

Comment

So this is a common prob? I was wondering wat did I do to make the tip fall..

Ya I tink probably I'll use the blue tac or super glue n save myself 25 bucks

Comment

Don't mind me ask where/who you bought the watch from? PM me if not convenient to reveal publicly. Tx.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by sanbecky View Post
                Gnomes watches sell the screwdriver, I dunno whether its original PAM one, but I bought it so I do not need to always go to my box, take in and out for the screw driver. I bought it for 22 bucks i tink. cnt relli remember also.
                Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X