Help needed, first pam... TIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed, first pam... TIA

Hihi, need some help here. I've been doing some research here and kind of keen to get the pam111. Isit a good choice for a first pam?

Seems like its not readily available at AD. Anyone can advise on where i can get the 111?

N also the price for new n pre-owned..... Thanks alot in advance

Hi sanbecky,

I believe there are few 111s on sale at the sales thread here? Or have they been sold? Besides the ADs, you may try to visit Hobbylink, Time Will Tell (TWT), Visiotime and Watch Arena, and ask around these shops/dealers. Price wise, I'm not too sure because it varies greatly from dealer to dealer. A PI once offered me $6.3k, Hobbylink and TWT had one each at $6.8k. All were new sets. Check them out.. !
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

can't go wrong with a 111 or 112 as a starter PAM.
      though my personal favorite as a starter PAM would be the 000 logo, but some others prefer the look of a sandwich dial and a display back.

there're a couple of 112s for sale on the forums now for 5k or less... a good price for a pre-owned 111 in mint condition would be around 5.5k thereabouts..
      What's in the box:
      • Patek Philippe 5726A
      • IWC Portu Chrono 3714-14
      • Panerai 187 Subzilla
      • Garmin Fenix 3

Comment

Pam000000111 is a perfect choice for a pam newbie. Wait no more!
        1 3 5
        ├┼┼╕
        2 4 6 R

Comment

can try thg at scotts. Place a deposit of 1k and waited for ard 3 mths for my 111. Gotten it in jan this yr. Price wise is abt 6.7k

Comment

Ya I check out e sales at the forum.. Dun tink there is 111 available..

Hmm 6.7 is with 10% discount? Will they offer to those who nv bot frm them b4? But 3 mths seems to be a long wait.. Hehe

Comment

111 don't need to buy from AD.

Kenneth has one now

Interested,please email or contact him for more details.

Email: kenneth.kc.chen@gmail.com
              Tel: (65)98580988 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************(65)9 8580988******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************(65)9 8580988******end_of_the_skype_highlighting
              I own a Rolex !

Comment

Did you check?

Originally posted by sanbecky View Post

Hmm 6.7 is with 10% discount? Will they offer to those who nv bot frm them b4? But 3 mths seems to be a long wait.. Hehe
                Bionics
                edsonchan
                fallraen

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Oh I saw e 3 posting, one is on hold, one no reply.. The other one seems a bit "old"

Btw is there any difference between e various series for 111?

Comment

There are differences between certain series. See illustration taken from P.com

I own a Rolex !

Comment

Hmm dun really understand, but does it mean that "G" is the best series since it has all 4 properties..

Notice that newer models are not included.. Those it mean that series"I" n beyond are all e same?

Comment

Originally posted by sanbecky View Post

Can intro my SE if u want. He's a nice exp and hip uncle. Very sincere and patient.

Comment

I finally got my hands on e pam111 but it make a squeaking sound when e strap moves.. Is that normal?

Comment

Congratulation. No problem at all..with squeaking sound
                            I own a Rolex !

Comment

Thanks all the gurus here for your help. Some wrist shot to share...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X