Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAM 233 Itch

Dear Bros and Sis,

I recently just purchased a PAM 104M back in mid june 2010. Nw Im itching for a PAM 233, I was quoted brand new from local AD with stock at 16500. Im tinking of selling off my PAM 104M and get this PAM 233...sighs...

In your opinion, should I sell off then get the PAM 233? Or should I keep my PAM 104 and save up till end of year for the 233??? Headache man.....
    Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Keep looking at the dome crystal of the 233 and it will appear sooner than you can imagine. It happened to me and of cos, will happen to you too, this I guarantee!!!
    1 3 5
    ├┼┼╕
    2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
      Keep looking at the dome crystal of the 233 and it will appear sooner than you can imagine. It happened to me and of cos, will happen to you too, this I guarantee!!!

Wah U very poisonous lei bro...stress....wipe sweat....my AD told me morrow stock of 233 coming in lei......I asked what series, he said most prob M series. I don mind the series, as long as its 233, then I happy liaoz....Love the dome shape crystal too..... buey tahanz....feel like cheong to my AD morrow and just buy the watch sia....hahahaha

Comment

Totally agree ..... highly addictive
        Suggest to keep the 104 like i did too

Cheers
        Patek Philippe Nautilus 5712G
        Audemars Piguet 15400ST.OO.1220ST.02
        Rolex Seadweller 126600
        Rolex Deepsea Seadweller 116660
        Rolex Submariner 16610
        Tudor Pelagos LHD
        Panerai 233
        Panerai 104
        Bell & Ross BR03-92 Phantom
        Sinn Ultimate U
        Sinn U2 S
        Sinn U1 Black (Stealth)
        Sinn U1
        Dievas Shadow
        Vihelm Talos (Blue)
        Vilhelm Elemental (Gunmetal)
        Zelos Hammerhead Bronze
        Tag Heuer F1 Chronograph (White)
        Seiko Arctura Kinetic Chronograph
        Seiko Sportura Kinetic Chronograph

Comment

Originally posted by Dmaul77 View Post
          Totally agree ..... highly addictive
          Suggest to keep the 104 like i did too

Cheers
          But not enough funds man....need to sell 104 in order to pay for the 233 in full...dun wanna take instalments...argh...fustrating man! hahaha!

Comment

Writing is on the wall............

Photo by: JJaksic from P.com
            I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
              Writing is on the wall............

Photo by: JJaksic from P.com

Wah another one.....peng san liao, just to check something, if I just bring my less than 1 month old PAM 104M to sell in preowned shops, how much do U tink it will fetch if its LNIB???

Comment

Used to own a 104 as well, not bad but find that 233 is a much better watch. 233 is my favourite PAM now, been wearing it every chance I get Get one, you can't go wrong! Preowned shops won't give you much for your 104, try selling it here first.

Comment

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
                  Used to own a 104 as well, not bad but find that 233 is a much better watch. 233 is my favourite PAM now, been wearing it every chance I get Get one, you can't go wrong! Preowned shops won't give you much for your 104, try selling it here first.
                  Yeap try selling it here first- but then if you are chasing for 233 at the AD, you might need the funds soon.

BTW, 233 is an excellent piece

Happy hunting!

Comment

Unless you are the collector type, or else, sell the 104 and get the 233.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I just bring my less than 1 month old PAM 104M to sell in preowned shops
                      Kenneth advice is not to sell when the watch is too new because seller tend to lose quite a bit.
                      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Thanks to all bros/sis for the precious advice. I have posted in SG ROC to sell off my PAM 104 and Sinn U1 SDR liaoz. Both which I just purchased recently. Im tinking to just get the 233 first then slowly sell off my other watches.

Actually hor, so many watches, very difficult for me to decide which to wear also, so just get a nice 233 will do....hahahaha I tink say nia, wear a month later, see something else nice, will itchy again....sibeh jialat.....forums are so poisonous man....:P

Comment

You are not alone there. I got tired of all my watches just a few days after the honeymoon period and start looking for new targets.
                          1 3 5
                          ├┼┼╕
                          2 4 6 R

Comment

You are not alone there. I got tired of all my watches just a few days after the honeymoon period and start looking for new targets.
                            I tink after buying a watch I like, then stay off watch forums and magazines....then will not be poisoned so deeply wahahahaha.

Comment

Btw my AD just called me to say someone else have already "Expressed Interest" in the 233 liaoz....wah seh so fast sia, tink the watch is only coming in today nia......

Nvm la, if relli don have then I get from someone in the forum who can help bring in at a better price too kekekeke.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X