No announcement yet.

PAM 233 Itch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually PR on 233's designed for 10 days but more accurate on first 8 days, thus advertised as "8 days". As for winding, keeping winding till you hear a faint click sound which means the so-called clutch kicks in.

Comment

• Originally posted by chase de bull View Post
      some 233 stopped after 8 days and some 10 days. I stopped winding when it reached the last bar (400 turns = 7 3/4 bar) (1/4 for safety purposes )
      I also like you stop at 7 3/4 bar
      Now than I know there got built in clutch that will slip when is full tank.. thanks 7th Son.

Comment

• Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
        Actually PR on 233's designed for 10 days but more accurate on first 8 days, thus advertised as "8 days". As for winding, keeping winding till you hear a faint click sound which means the so-called clutch kicks in.
        Yes, I heard the "Click" for the first time after some many months , thanks

Comment

• 400 winds.. ?! Wah, imagine you wind until 145 and somebody interrupted you..
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
            I wind mine all the way to the end. You CANNOT OVERWIND the movement bcos there is a built in clutch that will start to slip when the barrels are fully wound.
            Oh, cos I read online that only self winding movements have the built in clutch to prevent overwinding, manual winding ones does not have this clutch. So the 233's movement have this clutch also......swee swee liaoz hehehe
            Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

• Thanks to fellow 233 owners for contributing their experience and knowledge on the PR of the 233. I also wind till I blurz and lose count liaoz. hahahaha take quite sometime to wind up the movement. But its pretty enjoyable man!

Comment

• thk for the sharing on the PR info dudes...

got a question abt the 2nd hour hand (with arrow), according to the manual it reflects homebase, ie. SG, time for most bros here...

let's say i'm in buenos aires, (GMT -11hr), so the 1st hour hand will show local time, and the 2nd hour hand will show homebase (SG) time... does the date change with just the 1st hour hand or the 2nd hour hand?.. or can choose either one?..

Comment

• Originally posted by clokwerk oranje View Post
                  thk for the sharing on the PR info dudes...

got a question abt the 2nd hour hand (with arrow), according to the manual it reflects homebase, ie. SG, time for most bros here...

let's say i'm in buenos aires, (GMT -11hr), so the 1st hour hand will show local time, and the 2nd hour hand will show homebase (SG) time... does the date change with just the 1st hour hand or the 2nd hour hand?.. or can choose either one?..
                  Ok for the date, the main hour hand which is silver in colour will be homebase time and the date with change with this hand. The GMT hand will not change the date.

Comment

• I actually have the same question but didnt ask cos I dun use the GMT function.
                    1 3 5
                    ├┼┼╕
                    2 4 6 R

Comment

• i thot when i'm in buenos aires, the main hour hand will show the time for buenos aires and the GMT hour hand will show homebase (SG) time?..

so it makes sense that date will change with main hour hand... any chance of anyone here having the main hour hand, GMT hand and 24-hr hand on their PAM telling time for 3 different locations?

can't stop admiring the bubble and the 24-hr hand at the seconds counter...

Comment

• This one Im not too sure, I tink I need to flip thru the manual first haha

Comment

• My New Kain Heritage Strap!!!

Comment

• Veteran S Edition? Very nice .
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                              Veteran S Edition? Very nice .
                              Yupyup, Veteran S Edition, loving it!! hehehe

Comment

• bro, can scratch one of your other itch... i know you're itching badly, click pic to scratch...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X