No announcement yet.

PAM 233 Itch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard you got to wind several hundred times on a full scale?
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      I heard you got to wind several hundred times on a full scale?
      To be honest, Im not sure how many rounds also, I nv count haha, was too excited that day. I should be winding it up soon. This time round I will count how many rounds to fully wind up the 3 barrels. Im also testing to see how many days it can last with the 3 barrels fully wound up.

Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

• wow..great looking Pam!hehehehe....i got the same buckle too....about 1 year plus back...
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• No I mean to wind fully for the whole 8 days. Heard its more than 300 winds..
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
            wow..great looking Pam!hehehehe....i got the same buckle too....about 1 year plus back...
            Thanks! Yeah the buckle is very nice man!

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            No I mean to wind fully for the whole 8 days. Heard its more than 300 winds..
            Yup, once the power reserve runs dry, I will count the no. of winds required to wind up the 3 barrels fully to 8 days.

Will update once again hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by tsetse View Post
              wah bro tse tse, so evil, poison me with this pic in p.com! so gorgeous!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aeromau View Post
                hehehehehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by aeromau View Post
                  It's just a 233... anyone with money in their pocket can walk into an AD to buy one. Your Fiddy is some serious poisoning for all pam lovers. My nose bleed after seeing your 'for sale post'. Haizz...but pocket not deep enough...
                  1 3 5
                  ├┼┼╕
                  2 4 6 R

Comment

• Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                    It's just a 233... anyone with money in their pocket can walk into an AD to buy one. Your Fiddy is some serious poisoning for all pam lovers. My nose bleed after seeing your 'for sale post'. Haizz...but pocket not deep enough...
                    bro, i believe u'll have deep enough pockets one day to get your Fiddy.
                    I agree with you that 233 is available from ADs, but, with bro tse's strap on the 233, just changed the looks of it as a whole. simply stunning!

Comment

• Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                      Yupyup I agree man, the Fiddy is very serious poisoning man!!! hehehe

Originally posted by aeromau View Post
                      bro, i believe u'll have deep enough pockets one day to get your Fiddy.
                      I agree with you that 233 is available from ADs, but, with bro tse's strap on the 233, just changed the looks of it as a whole. simply stunning!
                      Yeah Seventh Son sure has deep pockets

Hehe thks for the compliments! Im waiting excitedly for my new strap hehehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                        To be honest, Im not sure how many rounds also, I nv count haha, was too excited that day. I should be winding it up soon. This time round I will count how many rounds to fully wind up the 3 barrels. Im also testing to see how many days it can last with the 3 barrels fully wound up.

mine last 10 days with 400 turns.

Comment

• Mine lasted also 10 days. How many turns?? I didnt count...
                          1 3 5
                          ├┼┼╕
                          2 4 6 R

Comment

• Mine stopped after 8 days and 16 hrs later....btw how do U guys make sure its fully wound up? I stopped winding once the PR reserve reach the 8th bar.....or L series only lasts 8 days plus????

Comment

• some 233 stopped after 8 days and some 10 days. I stopped winding when it reached the last bar (400 turns = 7 3/4 bar) (1/4 for safety purposes )

Comment

• I wind mine all the way to the end. You CANNOT OVERWIND the movement bcos there is a built in clutch that will start to slip when the barrels are fully wound.
                                1 3 5
                                ├┼┼╕
                                2 4 6 R

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X