No announcement yet.

Pam339.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems this piece is flowing into the market and price is on the down....

Currently 2 BNIB pieces on p.com. Lower one is euro15500 which is much lower than the us25k we have been seeing.

Wonder if it will slide to near retail.

Comment

seems there are some reported issues with staining of the composite case, and of coz earlier we mentioned that there was no power reserve indicator for an 8 day movement.

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post
        seems there are some reported issues with staining of the composite case, and of coz earlier we mentioned that there was no power reserve indicator for an 8 day movement.
        I dnt think so because of the staining and power issues that the price is coming down, more to the fact ,we see more 339 is coming out( bear in mind , 1500pcs) and a stunning 2011 models coming on the way, imo.

Comment

yes i fully agree the PAM 339 fever will come down slightly, very much overheated but the Marina Militare dial will keep prices up. as for the 2011 lineup, i can see the fever brewing for several models like the 372 and 382.

Comment

yes i fully agree the PAM 339 fever will come down slightly, very much overheated but the Marina Militare dial will keep prices up. as for the 2011 lineup, i can see the fever brewing for several models like the 372 and 382.
            I think 339 will move down till just above retail. MM dial are not longer as hot as then when it was put on 36 and 217. If anything, it is the 36 that will always be associated with the MM.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
              I think 339 will move down till just above retail. MM dial are not longer as hot as then when it was put on 36 and 217. If anything, it is the 36 that will always be associated with the MM.
              +1 but the 217 is also special.

Comment

anyone who's thinking of spending his/her grow & share $$$ on a PAM 339, there's one available at visiotime... price on enquiry...

Comment

Originally posted by clokwerk oranje View Post
                  anyone who's thinking of spending his/her grow & share $$$ on a PAM 339, there's one available at visiotime... price on enquiry...
                  I called last evening.

Already sold.

Comment

Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
                    I called last evening.

Already sold.
                    Lucky for you.....IMO that money better spent on a platinum Lange or fordged carbon APROO lah. What's carbon composite? And yes, I think the dial is nice but only at retail price.

Comment

Yup! Agreed with Bro Kuchingku that it's only nice when selling at retail price...
                      1 3 5
                      ├┼┼╕
                      2 4 6 R

Comment

Lucky for you.....IMO that money better spent on a platinum Lange or fordged carbon APROO lah. What's carbon composite? And yes, I think the dial is nice but only at retail price.
                        Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                        Yup! Agreed with Bro Kuchingku that it's only nice when selling at retail price...
                        Agreed.

I was just curious abt the price. Was not seriously thinking of getting

Comment

prices for the 339 are falling. check p.com and you can see prices around 15,000 euros +.

Comment

prices for the 339 are falling. check p.com and you can see prices around 15,000 euros +.
                            Seriously falling fast and furious! Even big time dealers also slashed prices on this piece. Same fate as 26, 28, 29 and many recent SE models.

When 372 comes out, I will also wait till it is at retail price.

Comment

I cannot afford these. But given huat I rather go for lange.

These models too much marketing. Less horology substance.
                              Relying on their "exclusiveness".

Ap roo carbon models have quite a few posts regarding the case worn very fast.
                              No known way to refinishing like metal models and not as hardy as ceramics.
                              Put in mold, bake and cool for 20mins and voila, 50k watch.
                              Some serious complication price range. Not that the watch is not nice.

Panerai composite have some staining news too.
                              Need some risti to shed some light. Was drooling over the composite luminor.

If one day I huat, I cannot stomach these issues.
                              Until they are solved then.
                              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

If i huat ar...i go for 372...hehehe...
                                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X