Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steven loi View Post
    my customer just bought 1 pcs. from local AD
    if you could provide the name of the local AD, it would be helpful for members here... beats having to contact boutiques overseas to have our name on the list for SE PAMs and picking it up there when we can do it at our own backyard...

pictures please or it didn't happen ...

Comment

it did happen. he bought it 2months back at raffles city cortina though. the one and only pcs i've seen so far.

Comment

it did happen. he bought it 2months back at raffles city cortina though. the one and only pcs i've seen so far.
        Can to share how he managed that? Don't think that outlet gets more than 1 piece of 339 and goes to your customer. He must be their top customer. Did they sell it to him at retail?

Or he is a first time customer to walk into the shop when their 339 arrive and they sold it to him retail cos he was there at the right time?

Comment

he bought it at premium price as my manager ordered it for him ship directly in from overseas.

Comment

he bought it at premium price as my manager ordered it for him ship directly in from overseas.
            Premium Price from a local AD? Interesting, i thought only those guys in the Caribbeans does that.

Comment

Originally posted by LUKE View Post
              Premium Price from a local AD? Interesting, i thought only those guys in the Caribbeans does that.
              It happen, I walked in a local AD. asking for 292J (K series is not out yet). They want $20k for it.
              The way that SE asked - If you have $20k (in your wallet -NOW), then I show you the watch.

Comment

the current serial number produced for the 339 is 780 already (saw it at OP boutique). another 700 more to go and it'll be gone.

Comment

292 I can get for for retail price bro. haha

Comment

Hey man, ADs can do what ever they like when stock is limited. When Milgauss first came out a few years back, The green sapphire was selling easily at 15-20k and people pay for it. It is not just one AD, but most ADs doing that.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post
                      the current serial number produced for the 339 is 780 already (saw it at OP boutique). another 700 more to go and it'll be gone.
                      They don't release the watches from lowest to highest serial numbers. They make by batches but release like dripping water. Last time, people got single digit or double digit ones long after the 4 digits already in the market.

But not wrong to say the 1500 pieces will be all sold soon. However, after all 1500 have left the AD, there will also be 1000-1200 appearing for sale as BNIB pieces on different sites. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                        They don't release the watches from lowest to highest serial numbers. They make by batches but release like dripping water. Last time, people got single digit or double digit ones long after the 4 digits already in the market.

But not wrong to say the 1500 pieces will be all sold soon. However, after all 1500 have left the AD, there will also be 1000-1200 appearing for sale as BNIB pieces on different sites. Ha
                        nah..............i don't think there will be 1000 pieces of 339 for sale in the open market.

Comment

nah..............i don't think there will be 1000 pieces of 339 for sale in the open market.
                          Well, if you count those pieces that could be sold and re sold a few times before the year end, you could get near that number.

Comment

FYI, Panerai does not follow the serial no. if memory serve me right.

Comment

hi guys, what's the retail price on this from AD? And re-sale market... super in love with it :0

Comment

Originally posted by xlr871 View Post
                                hi guys, what's the retail price on this from AD? And re-sale market... super in love with it :0
                                retail if you can get it is approx. SG$20k. re-sale market is SG$30k or more. have not seen anything lower than SG$30k.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X