Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servicing Under Warranty

Hi folks,

My Base is still under warranty and there are some swirls on the case.

I think i read here somewhere that i can bring it back to Richemont for polishing and light servicing for $140 if it's still under warranty?

Can't seem to find the thread anymore. anyone can confirm?

cheers

Thanks in advance

am i right to say that you are asking that the polishing fees is 'discounted' when under warranty period?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Yes - $140 for polishing under warranty. If warranty has expired it's $340. As far as servicing goes, they'll prob regulate or demagnetize ur piece if u tell them it's not keeping good time. Don't think they'll do more than that. It'll take 5 working days.

Comment

thanks...cool

there are some small nicks on the crown protector and the bezel.

although not much visible but can be felt when i run my fingers around the edges

Comment

Warranty covers servicing? or repairs only?

hey all,

just a quick question, if my pam is covered under warranty, does it apply for a servicing before the warranty ends? or only repairs?

what about cosmetic scratches?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffshi View Post
            hey all,

just a quick question, if my pam is covered under warranty, does it apply for a servicing before the warranty ends? or only repairs?

what about cosmetic scratches?
            Servicing - no, unless there is fault with the watch that requires a servicing to fix it. This is rare but could happen. Note that some watches/service centres have different level of "servicing", for example basic servicing and full servicing (overhaul).

Cosmetic scratches - not covered of course.

Some brands provide aftersales support beyond warranty, on a case-by-caase basis. I sent an out-of-warranty JLC 8 days to Richemont for regulation as the timing was a bit off. They did a basic servicing to the watch in addition to the timing regulation. They said the basic servicing was necessary to maintain the accuracy, and didn't charge me at all.
            Last edited by pegasi; 10-01-13, 11:17 AM.
            Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X