then you should seriously consider the Pam,men

Comment

Hi Eng

312 or 320

Pros
      1) In house movement .
      2) 1950 casing
      3) Clean , not so croweded
      4) Easy to change strap with the two pin compare to the old one.

Cons
      1) In house movement - if got problem, only Richemont would only able to fix it.

Zameen Bro,
      Any more comments to add

Comment

ive rather fine wrist and am a lil worried that a 44 might not fit too well.

went to passions and tried a 233 (which is 45 right?) and it sat nicely on my wrist~! (woah the 233 is too sweet).

was considering the 104 but now.. i think 312... argh *clenches teeth*

not sure if i shd pull the trigger soon =|

Comment

Originally posted by korolev View Post
          ive rather fine wrist and am a lil worried that a 44 might not fit too well.

went to passions and tried a 233 (which is 45 right?) and it sat nicely on my wrist~! (woah the 233 is too sweet).

was considering the 104 but now.. i think 312... argh *clenches teeth*

not sure if i shd pull the trigger soon =|
          Hi Bro
          233 is still 44mm, but it look slightly bigger because the casing is a 1950.

Comment

The 312 is also a 1950 casing but without a dome crystal. And it actually wears bigger than a 233 as the 312 has a thicker case profile. I have both and can safely say the 312 wears bigger compared to the usual 44mm PAMs
            What's in the box:
            • Patek Philippe 5726A
            • IWC Portu Chrono 3714-14
            • Panerai 187 Subzilla
            • Garmin Fenix 3

Comment

Yup! The 312 actually wear higher and looks bigger than the 233 although both are 44mm. The 312 has a thicker case and bigger bezel making it look bigger.
              1 3 5
              ├┼┼╕
              2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by burnz View Post
                The 312 is also a 1950 casing but without a dome crystal. And it actually wears bigger than a 233 as the 312 has a thicker case profile. I have both and can safely say the 312 wears bigger compared to the usual 44mm PAMs
                I agree, tried on the 233, 320 and 270 in the boutique. Feels that the 233 looks smallest although all are 44mm. 320 and 270 looks similiar.
                In my possession
                Breitling Headwind, Tag Heuer Aqua Racer, Glycine Incursore, Rolex DSSD , Pam320L, Pam305N and Chopard GTXL Power Reserve

Comment

Originally posted by burnz View Post
                  wah where can i ever get to try putting on a 312 ah.. haha ive bn going around to look for 1..before i order it... =(

Comment

may be ask the seller in the forum to ley u to view n try on it !

Comment

Originally posted by FullHouse View Post
                      may be ask the seller in the forum to ley u to view n try on it !
                      but im planning to get from AD leh =/ dun wan to waste the seller's time~

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                        Yup! The 312 actually wear higher and looks bigger than the 233 although both are 44mm. The 312 has a thicker case and bigger bezel making it look bigger.
                        Compared to a 359, which is bigger or are they the same? I already owned a 233 so thinking of getting a 359, fell in love with the brownish arabic numerals.

Comment

312, 359, 351 all using the same size casing other than material difference and finishing.
                          1 3 5
                          ├┼┼╕
                          2 4 6 R

Comment

i was at rws and the salesman kept telling me that the 233 uses an identical casing as 312.

Comment

Originally posted by korolev View Post
                              i was at rws and the salesman kept telling me that the 233 uses an identical casing as 312.
                              Hi Bro Korolev, would you mind to share with me your lobang and payment terms? Please PM me, if ok? Thanks.

I have been kana Pam 312 poison and have decided on just buy 1 to stop the poison from spreading.

Seniors, if you got good local lobang to share, kindly freely PM me.
                              Thank you very much.

I'm very new in watch collection, just 3 months. To date, I have green sub LV & Omega PO already.

Thanks.
                              My humble beginning:
                              Ball - Conductor (SE), Rolex - Green Sub LV (Alpha-numeric series), Omega - PO XL & Pam - 351 (M-series)

Dream watch:
                              It is a tough choice between IWC IW500114 and IW500109.
                              [url]http://www.iwcportugieser.com/en/[/url]
                              [url]http://www.iwc.com/en-us/collection/portuguese/IW5001/[/url]

Comment

Both are using 1950s casing but dimensions are way different.
                                1 3 5
                                ├┼┼╕
                                2 4 6 R

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X