312 as a Starter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batamboy View Post
    Yes..312 first.. When u absorb more poison, 233 next!
    I kenna the 233 and 270 poison already...haizz
    1 3 5
    ├┼┼╕
    2 4 6 R

Comment

312 aint bad for a starter PAM!....

..though most of the people that I know starts off with one of the base models But then again, if you ask me to pick between 312 and 320, I'd choose the 312 without blinking

Comment

Thats what I did..

Hi, I started with the 312 myself and enjoying every minute. I think one of the considerations would be if you prefer a manual vs. automatic wind. I believe thats why other people start with the zero or five. Happy hunting..

Comment

personally, i prefer an automatic Pam that why i choose a basic 104 instead,cheers

Comment

personally, i prefer an automatic Pam that why i choose a basic 104 instead,cheers[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by FullHouse View Post
              personally, i prefer an automatic Pam that why i choose a basic 104 instead,cheers
              312 has an in-house automatic movement

Comment

Yap,a brand new movement as compare to previous model of Pams and hope it's a better improve technology

Comment

thanks to all bros for the advice! actually wanted to buy a pre-owned 312 but was convinced to get a pre-owned 320 instead by the shop owner (though without much cajoling).

so took the plunge and spend a little more for the GMT and power indicator function!

Comment

Congratz!

Originally posted by eng81157 View Post
                    thanks to all bros for the advice! actually wanted to buy a pre-owned 312 but was convinced to get a pre-owned 320 instead by the shop owner (though without much cajoling).

so took the plunge and spend a little more for the GMT and power indicator function!
                    .. show us some pics of your beautiful watch if possible..
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Huge Congrats...

from a fellow 312 owner..

I started with the 312 as well..as I could not "understand" the crazy pricing for discountinued models

but..now I am diving in deeper with a 190H...

like another poster...hold on tight to your wallet...its addictive...

congrats
                      [IMG]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Sux6ZMI5otI/AAAAAAAABhk/Bv5v76Cu-XI/s144/logo_patek_2-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Suxz2mDcl8I/AAAAAAAABg8/E2v2rB9n3hA/s400/RolexBannerSig.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Suxz2jLKpdI/AAAAAAAABhA/T-KvkGpuicc/s800/Panerai_company_logo.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/S-Tqlsrv5hI/AAAAAAAAHdg/HQ0ZspcewzY/s144/watch_logo_omega.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Sad to say, it only takes another watch nut to understand a watch nut's "need" to own multiple Pams. Once into Pams, there's no turning back!
                        1 3 5
                        ├┼┼╕
                        2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                          Sad to say, it only takes another watch nut to understand a watch nut's "need" to own multiple Pams. Once into Pams, there's no turning back!
                          holy crap, don't tell me i'm on a path with no turning back!!

Comment

hmmm ... you is strong with e dark side of e Force

Originally posted by eng81157 View Post
                            holy crap, don't tell me i'm on a path with no turning back!!

Comment

..of course u can turn back..just pass me your PAMs and I'll spare you the agony of the dark side....

Comment

I already genna the poison.......can someone give me the antidote?...
                                Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X