Market price for Pam 005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market price for Pam 005

Any idea what's the market price for pam005 now? Which shop will give a better deal?

Are u asking for brand new from AD locally? If so should be in 6.4K region and on wait list. If oversea AD, unless u know them or lucky, else no stock also. Tried a few oversea AD n all said hv to wait.
    Had ask my oversea AD to keep for me if hv so good luck hunting.

Comment

Any idea how long is the waitlist locally?

Comment

If you are rich and willing to spend more, you may only need to wait for a short period, or not at all. If not, then you need to be VERY patient .
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

79ers got one. buy!
          I own a Rolex !

Comment

Sold!

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=40393&page=2

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Ya wanted to suggest to you to search in the forum. Some selling BNIB. Alternatively if you dun wait too long, was in NYC(panerai boutique) was quoted USD4700 abt S$6600 in stock can try contact them for you. Dun have to wait so long lo. Can help to collect cos will be there again next month.

Comment

Official retail price at ADs at $6450.Nett price. Unless u r regular there.. My frd bought a 312 at resort world luxury watches at less 10% off $9850. Can look for Glenn there, a spec-ky pinyo guy there.

Comment

My suggestion to you is to get it from our guys here in SGROC.They are all selling at very reasonable price.
                  Yes, 000 and 005 is not very easy to get in our ADs as they are very much sought after.
                  I believe our guys in SGROC would be able to provide better service and knowledge.
                  Happy searching!

Comment

Wah sianz..
                    I own a Rolex !

Comment

Pam 005

Hi

I have a BNIB PAM 005 from overseas AD, willing to sell at S$6.1k (cash), warranty dated July 2010. If interested, please sms at 96833389.

Cheers

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X