Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by klim View Post
    thanks! as usual, the man with all the answers
    Errr.. I wasn't born a brillant kid. Often learn & forget " Kekeke. Luckily I discovered a friend " Google" LOL !

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
      Yes i know... That why I hunt down tis Preown 112 DLC coating by 3rd party mah" Now I can swing L & R walking in the crowd with no hard pain liao LOL !!
      I have not touched PVD/DLC Pams all these while for 2 reasons....cost and care.

Now poisoned by you and may just pick up a PVD Pam 5 for the cheap stealth look. Like you say, can swing left right centre.

Comment

"Guadal quivir of Spain invaded Merlion city"

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
        I have not touched PVD/DLC Pams all these while for 2 reasons....cost and care.

Now poisoned by you and may just pick up a PVD Pam 5 for the cheap stealth look. Like you say, can swing left right centre.
        Tis fake pirate like u to join him to the Dark-side"

Comment

hey John
          where did you do the coatings?that's really cool!!

Comment

Is that the VASA? I was there last year. That is one hell of a joke lah.... Sail less than 200 m an sank...somemore due to calculation error and built the window too low.

But superb carving.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
              Is that the VASA? I was there last year. That is one hell of a joke lah.... Sail less than 200 m an sank...somemore due to calculation error and built the window too low.

But superb carving.
              Guru Ku, I'm sure was it the same VASA. The Diplomat from Spain pay a 3 days visit to our shore " I think it set off yesterday liao

Comment

Is that you in the pic?

Comment

Guru Ku, I'm sure was it the same VASA. The Diplomat from Spain pay a 3 days visit to our shore " I think it set off yesterday liao
                  Then sala VASA. The one I was talking about is in the Vasa Museum in Stockholm.... Iconic cos it was a massive ship that was built many years back that sank on maiden trip....like Titanic.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X