The very beautiful Panerai watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The very beautiful Panerai watch

I just saw this picture of a Panerai from a guy Belgowatchblog. After some research, realise it is from the family of chronopulsante the big three namely Pam275, pam311 amd Pam317.
    A watch with linear power reserve, Gmt, am/pm and chronograph. I think it is a very marvellous watch, looks great, impressive with complications yet not look complicated and messy.
    The pam 233,270 with linear PR also look damm gorgeous.
    So less talk and let's see the photos.
    And any bro out there who owns these linear power reserve watches pls upload and share share la..

Life must be quite exciting and driven for this owner...

There is a pusher for every pam piece..

Comment

Look really nice and the pics are professionally taken... impressed..

Comment

Ok ok B4 I Fred Go Hidding on disappearing act for 3 months ... U ask u get dude !

Care for a stick of tobacco Sir" kekeke

Comment

wow bro johnfish, another chio piece !!! i am wondering how many pams do you have in your collection kekeke

Comment

Johnfish must be one of the leading PAM collectors in this forum. Probably can buy a condo if he sells all his PAM!

Comment

Errr.. Condo!!! Where bro ?? I've been tent over at Changi beach while peeking at SG-ROC for the pass few weeks. U can easily spot me dress-up like Chap Kwey Teow " walking around wif a girly pad shown below LOL "

Tis is how I look like lah" Heehee

Comment

I am a long time admirer of the series of chronopulsante 275 311 and 317. There are alot of things on the dial. But somehow it doesn't look messy to me.
                I own a Rolex !

Comment

really awesome n make u can't resist for all Pam's lovers

Comment

Care for a stick of tobacco Sir" kekeke [/QUOTE]

Beri beri swee swee watch except......a bit blur. .. but still brings out the good looks of this 311......your 233 is a real beauty too bro.

Comment

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
                      Johnfish must be one of the leading PAM collectors in this forum. Probably can buy a condo if he sells all his PAM!
                      he probably sold his condo and bought all the Pams,,,,,,, hahaha,,,,,,

joking john, no offence,,,, peace

Comment

Originally posted by commoner View Post
                        he probably sold his condo and bought all the Pams,,,,,,, hahaha,,,,,,

joking john, no offence,,,, peace
                        See ... I'm blessed wif mother nature"

Here my "home sweet home" also act as lightbox for all my pam shot ! Yeah hor...wristshot very blur due to colored tent mah. Hmmm...look like white should be the right choice" Nevermind, GSS is back again! Is time to shop till I drop" See ya !!

Comment

Wah! Lau Nua after looking at the pics. That 233 looks damn good! Think they are going to bring back the white/black dot in the future?

Comment

Bro Johnfish is a Pam Shifu.....When you surrounded by Pams and nature, who needs a condo!

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                              Bro Johnfish is a Pam Shifu.....When you surrounded by Pams and nature, who needs a condo!
                              Yoko Ono might beat him
                              I own a Rolex !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X