Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panerai Black "PVD/DLC" Watches

Hi all

I am looking for a black Pam as a weekend watch.

Budget < $15k if possible

So far, i was eyeing ...

PAM 26 Destro and PAM 292 (no pig)

Like the PAM 332 Regatta but out of my budget...

Pam experts out there, any other PAM models u think i should look at ??

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
    Hi all

I am looking for a black Pam as a weekend watch.

Budget < $15k if possible

So far, i was eyeing ...

PAM 26 Destro and PAM 292 (no pig)

Like the PAM 332 Regatta but out of my budget...

Pam experts out there, any other PAM models u think i should look at ??

Thanks in advance
    Just what you're looking for...at a good price i must say :http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=40703

Comment

Bargain abit. Real price could be very different from list price when you bring the cash. $$$$$$$$$$$$
      I own a Rolex !

Comment

if 292 without the logo then may as well go for the 26..hehehe..personal preference....292 with the PIG
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I tend to agree with flying dragon
          I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
            Just what you're looking for...at a good price i must say :http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=40703
            U aware that PVD/DLC is still scratchable. If u enjoy carefree dun hack care ...OK get the Pam26 now on sale. Or hunt for one Preown historic model PVD by 3rd party. Like tis Naomi Campbell cost 1/3 less ... I use in all terrain . A real tool beater"

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
              if 292 without the logo then may as well go for the 26..hehehe..personal preference....292 with the PIG
              Actually, the Pig is not very visible when it's on your wrist. Then again, it's individual preference.

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                U aware that PVD/DLC is still scratchable. If u enjoy carefree dun hack care ...OK get the Pam26 now on sale. Or hunt for one Preown historic model PVD by 3rd party. Like tis Naomi Campbell cost 1/3 less ... I use in all terrain . A real tool beater"
                I am usually very careful with my watches but i know what u mean...

in fact, i was lookin at this watch before u grabbed it...

Comment

buy and pls show us the pics!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehehe....*hoping to see the 292 with pig logo.....*

i think 292 is ceramic case and not DLC....and suppose to be more resistant to scratches....my meagre knowledge shows...hahahaha....i stand to be corrected by the Gurus and Experts in here...

Comment

buy and pls show us the pics!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehehe....*hoping to see the 292 with pig logo.....*

i think 292 is ceramic case and not DLC....and suppose to be more resistant to scratches....my meagre knowledge shows...hahahaha....i stand to be corrected by the Gurus and Experts in here...
                    where is the guru and expert?
                    累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

i think hor....Jialat .....Raining soon...Tan eh sure have to drenched in rain liao...u go and guess who is the new Guru ard...hahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
                        where is the guru and expert?
                        Oh no..I have a feeling where this question might lead us to....just like the now very interesting thread on "Gurus"

Comment

sorry to OT in this thread...Oops...Sorry to the TS....back to topic..

Btw i feel that the 26 do not sing out to me...i prefer the 292 with pig...however as the TS stated,he is very careful with watches so i suppose 26 is the easy choice liao...destro..handwind...DLC...Pam 26 look great with a raw chunky thick ammo strap....look like a winner!!!

Comment

i think hor....Jialat .....Raining soon...Tan eh sure have to drenched in rain liao...u go and guess who is the new Guru ard...hahaha...
                            haha,i fei shu shu i know who already la...hahaha

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
                            Oh no..I have a feeling where this question might lead us to....just like the now very interesting thread on "Gurus"
                            haha if we continue, the mods might come out and say MERGE THE @ THREADS...whahaha..anyway dun sreal the limelight from the TS. Return to topic pls. lol...
                            累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

wow..Mr Illusion84...u r a GENIUS in capital letters!!!

292 is still my unattainable watch....no budget for that...can only drool at the pictures online...now awaiting for the 339 to appear .....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X