PAV00098 OEM PRE-V Strap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAV00098 OEM PRE-V Strap

Does any1 know if Richmond sells them in Singapore? Was visiting one of the AD oversea n saw 1 available in gold Kodiak with SS microbillé large buckle n dun know if i should get it

Originally posted by Spoon View Post
    Does any1 know if Richmond sells them in Singapore? Was visiting one of the AD oversea n saw 1 available in gold Kodiak with SS microbillé large buckle n dun know if i should get it
    You can always call them and check

Comment

Richemont

No. 390 Havelock Road
      # 08-05/06
      King’s Centre
      Singapore 169662

Tel: (65) 6317 2588
      Fax: (65) 6317 2599

Operating hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks for the info. guess will jus buy it if still available went out later. I'm not in Singapore guys so dun think will call them.

Thanks again guys

Comment

Don't think they are available now. Pav 98 !! I am salivating.

http://panerai.watchprosite.com/show...ost/ti-390581/

These are grail straps.
          I own a Rolex !

Comment

just a ward to say,"WoW"

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
              Don't think they are available now. Pav 98 !! I am salivating.

http://panerai.watchprosite.com/show...ost/ti-390581/

These are grail straps.
              Thanks Paneraii for the link. thought so too. Should hv jus bought it the 1st time in the shop. Now the sales show me 1 tat is wif sewn on buckle wif logo dun know if its the current MX00024CL or PAV00098? She claimed tat the previous 1 was the boss's collection n was accidentally put wif the rest

I remember the PAV hv Kodiak word on the strap n the new 1s doesn't is tat true?

Any way I jus bought it as its made in italy but no wrapper so dun know the part no. Will post pix later so do comment pls.

Much appreciated.

Comment

Hey guys Richemont moved to Wheelock Place a good 1 or 2 years ago, I know it is on the 5th floor but anymore than that I don't remember, I had my IWC's serviced there.

Comment

Thanks Paneraii for the link. thought so too. Should hv jus bought it the 1st time in the shop. Now the sales show me 1 tat is wif sewn on buckle wif logo dun know if its the current MX00024CL or PAV00098? She claimed tat the previous 1 was the boss's collection n was accidentally put wif the rest
                  OMG !!! What !!!! I will broke my nose to get it !

I remember the PAV hv Kodiak word on the strap n the new 1s doesn't is tat true?
                  Hmm. I am not sure. I have to check the archive at p.com. It is either 'vero cuoio' or 'original kodiak'

Any way I jus bought it as its made in italy but no wrapper so dun know the part no. Will post pix later so do comment pls.
                  Please !! I like to see.
                  I own a Rolex !

Comment

Here we go. I havent seem the MX strap so could not confirm so wo any1 wif tat pls confirm. Hopefully I found treasure since can't get any watch this trip. Even if nt, think its still cheaper compare to Richemont is selling

Anyway, thanks for sharing all ur contributions and knowledge. Looking forward to my euro trip next mth.

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
                      OMG !!! What !!!! I will broke my nose to get it !

Hmm. I am not sure. I have to check the archive at p.com. It is either 'vero cuoio' or 'original kodiak'

Please !! I like to see.
                      If its the one then should hv bought 1 more 4 trade or safe keep. As there are 2 and I'm not sure Anyway, back already so 2 late to do anything nw jus hv 2 hope tat my next euro trip next wk gets me more treasure.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by 5218-201/A View Post
                        Hey guys Richemont moved to Wheelock Place a good 1 or 2 years ago, I know it is on the 5th floor but anymore than that I don't remember, I had my IWC's serviced there.
                        Bro, they moved to King's Centre last year from Wheelock. I went there 2 weeks back. Cheers

Comment

This is a MX strap. Current.

But hey, consolation - Tan MX is sought after. Singapore private shop sell them at SGD430 per set brand new.

Just sharing and just crazy over pre-v buckle with OP and logo !
                          I own a Rolex !

Comment

Tat's a real consolation indeed. Paid much lesser Still happy wif tis of its thinkness n buckle.

Will look out for real treasure next

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon View Post
                              Here we go. I havent seem the MX strap so could not confirm so wo any1 wif tat pls confirm. Hopefully I found treasure since can't get any watch this trip. Even if nt, think its still cheaper compare to Richemont is selling

Anyway, thanks for sharing all ur contributions and knowledge. Looking forward to my euro trip next mth.

This strap will look super awesome with your Zero bro! Don't forget to post the shots!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X