No announcement yet.

PAM 358 aka Kraken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destro , LE too commonly see on Panerai. But a non-Date Submersible " Whaaa " tis must be the first in Contemporary Sub. Now tis is Big Deal man !!
    Big Congrat. Bro

Comment

thanks guys, will post nicer pics over the weekend with a proper camera.

yeah i agree, simplicity (dial sans date) is the key for me on this piece.

Comment

the thickness on the crystal

Dizzying Depths of the Kraken

The institution behind it all

The offspring

Comment

Excellent...

shots that flexes the muscle of the Kraken!

Really a lovely tank. Good for ya Bro. Wear it and enjoy it in good health.

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
          it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
          How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
          That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Originally posted by klim View Post
            the thickness on the crystal

Dizzying Depths of the Kraken

The institution behind it all

The offspring
            Lucky lucky you again..BTW, Kenneth of Collector's Haven got hold of one and offering it for $25k....if only money is not object I'd get the Kraken!

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
              Lucky lucky you again..BTW, Kenneth of Collector's Haven got hold of one and offering it for $25k....if only money is not object I'd get the Kraken!
              25k for a watch made 100 not bad compared to 26k made 1000 was selling 25k then. what am i blabbering ...
              I own a Rolex !

Comment

yeah, i noticed Collectors haven having one for sale too, damn fast!

At 25k? Well, the buyers have a part to play too. Willing buyer willing seller i guess.

now its time to source for a 26mm aftermarket strap. Even though the vintage brown OEM strap looks good with this piece, i feel its a little flimsy and soft for a hefty watch like this. needs some ammo straps that supports the 47mm 1950s firmly.

Comment

At 25k? Well, the buyers have a part to play too. Willing buyer willing seller i guess.

now its time to source for a 26mm aftermarket strap. Even though the vintage brown OEM strap looks good with this piece, i feel its a little flimsy and soft for a hefty watch like this. needs some ammo straps that supports the 47mm 1950s firmly.
                  Admire u Bro Whaa almost 10k instant profit by flipping tis destro Sub"LOL !!
                  It would be great help for many out there like myself want one now. SUCK man !!! Blame on shares market gone down in unihorn lah "

Comment

It would be great help for many out there like myself want one now. SUCK man !!! Blame on shares market gone down in unihorn lah "

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                      Not intending to flip but its a nice thought though. It was a nice little adventure starting 8 months ago (when i heard of it) till collecting it. Very meaningful piece.

Comment

congrats! the watch really looks fierce!
                        yeah, a raw ammo strap will fit it nicely.
                        "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                        three times is enemy action and
                        over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                        ."

Comment

seems like a lot of flippers emerging on the internet for the PAM358.

i think i saw at least 4 ADs, not too sure if they are repeats.

Ranges from 121,000HKD to 138,000HKD. i even saw one on a thai forum for around 480,000bht.

Happy hunting for those that are looking for one

Comment

I recall.. Patricia is offered one by the AD here. Did she take it ? I think AD price is basic
                            I own a Rolex !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X