Boring sunday, wats you doing ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boring sunday, wats you doing ???

Got this babe last friday, still fiddling around with it, have no idea how e GMT hour hand n Dot works (puzzled) ... but e feel of winding it up is so different compared to pam 312, SHIOK !!!

"Family Photo" ??? big sisto is in house !!! hahaha

And lastly, dedicated to bro Johnfish

Both are beautiful

312's cleaner while domed crystal of 233's stunning. Good to have both. Personally I prefer GMT version of 312, which is 320. GTM's great for people who travel.

Simple to read GTM on 233 - white DOT's daytime while black DOT's nighttime

Comment

thanks bro, having a hard time trying to understand e instructions on adjusting e local/home hour ... and wat does full white/black dot means ... 12pm/12am ??? and half white/black dot means ??? ... pam 320 is

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
      Both are beautiful

312's cleaner while domed crystal of 233's stunning. Good to have both. Personally I prefer GMT version of 312, which is 320. GTM's great for people who travel.

Simple to read GTM on 233 - white DOT's daytime while black DOT's nighttime

Comment

Originally posted by michi0301 View Post
        thanks bro, having a hard time trying to understand e instructions on adjusting e local/home hour ... and wat does full white/black dot means ??? and half white/black dot means ???
        Forgot to congrats you on finally finding your 233! You've been searching for a while.

The DOT tracks the GMT hand. So half white-black is kind of like AM about to go PM, PM about to go AM.

I have a 320. If not wrong, setting GMT is same for both 320 and 233. For example, when in Singapore I basically 1st set the GMT hand to show time of foreight country, then set time of local time (Singapore) since moving local time will automatically move GMT hand as well. So the delta between local and foreight country remains the same all the time. Yes, the instruction booklet is crappy in explaining these steps.

Comment

Thanks bro, i have been searching for awhile, but not that long compared to others who were/are looking for more exotic models. Will try out your suggestion, this watch is getting really interesting

Forgot to congrats you on finally finding your 233! You've been searching for a while.

The DOT tracks the GMT hand. So half white-black is kind of like AM about to go PM, PM about to go AM.

I have a 320. If not wrong, setting GMT is same for both 320 and 233. For example, when in Singapore I basically 1st set the GMT hand to show time of foreight country, then set time of local time (Singapore) since moving local time will automatically move GMT hand as well. So the delta between local and foreight country remains the same all the time. Yes, the instruction booklet is crappy in explaining these steps.

Comment

Preparing for mother's day dinner! Hahaha...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

yum yum

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Preparing for mother's day dinner! Hahaha...

Comment

Mother's Day High Tea...

Oh, and congrats on the 233 bro!

Comment

WOW, e food look so yummy , especially your pam , love e texture on your straps

Originally posted by H2F View Post
                  Mother's Day High Tea...

Comment

Originally posted by michi0301 View Post

"Family Photo" ??? big sisto is in house !!! hahaha

And lastly, dedicated to bro Johnfish

Whaaa 233!!! whaaa stylo twin Pam shot !!! Whaa is the famous Hot Dot !!! Congrat. & welcome on board to 8days sailing " Happy for u Bro michi0301" Keep those hot pic. coming hor !!

Comment

Originally posted by H2F View Post
                      Mother's Day High Tea...

Great shot for Mother's Day !!! U should frame it up sir !!

Comment

Ur explaination work hundred tines better than those manual found in 233.We should template it for future use. Btw, that come to light of the discon dot confusion >> became the now AM-PM .+ addition sub hour hand.

Comment

One reason not to love 8 days in manual wind wif Days indicator. Is the ability to allow me decide the numbers of days on the power run down ....while the auto can't". Isn't it Cool !!

Comment

bro, not to mention, reducing e risk of over winding e watch and breaking e spring in e process

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                            One reason not to love 8 days in manual wind wif Days indicator. Is the ability to allow me decide the numbers of days on the power run down ....while the auto can't". Isn't it Cool !!

Comment

Traversing the skies...with my Daylight of coz

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X