Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crocs n Snakes... (modem warning)

UPDATE:

So it's been just about a blissful 1 month of ownership of my first and only PAM 193. And yes, I do still experience moments of guilt at how much pleasure I derive from this hunk of a watch (and how sad my Breitlings must feel!).

Having worn it 24/7 for 4 weeks, I cannot overstate how comfortable the 193 is on my 6-3/4" wrist. For anyone concerned about the size & thickness, I urge you to lay aside your fears. All this PAM does is to gently remind you that you're the guy lucky enough to wear such an amazing watch!

Along the way I did change the straps a few times (sometimes daily; usually twice a day), and at one time I was seriously concerned that I mustta wore-off a couple of my lug threads...

But even in this short period, I do realize the importance of getting more out of my 15 straps each and every time I wear them, to better resist buying more and thus preserve my happy marriage.

So please indulge me as I share some of my amateur staging & pics of my Crocs n Snakes...

Thanks for viewing! -- Calf straps next time...

simply beautiful...........

this panerai submersible is so unique and beautiful that even with the normal strap, it will simly be outstanding,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Seen your photos on other forums as well. Nice!

Comment

Nice 193 in the SGROC house.

What a 193!

Comment

cool watch plus all the nice straps ,cheers

Comment

Very nice "professional equipment"..lovely straps too!

Comment

Thanks gents!

When you have only 1 Pam, no choice but to get many straps lol!

Not sure what "normal" strap would suit the 193? It came with rubber & that nylon-looking straps which I don't intend to use. Maybe it's time to get some ammo...

Comment

no worry about it!most important, u are theproud owner whom feel great like on top of the world,cheers

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X