Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STOP Wearing Panerai..? Interesting Read...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see clearly now...the rain is gone"

Originally posted by itsc View Post
    Many of us have been talking abt this person and this post...
    The mods seems to be siding with F T, i disagree. Mods have deleted some of our posts and looks like they are biased. I again don't think so.

In fact the mods have been very magnanimous by allowing us to post our views and to speak up equally, by giving the rest to read the shameful truth. It shows there is still democracy, social equality in this forum.

To date more than 5000 viewers have read this thread, got to know who this Mr X. This person has been quiet with his mouth sealed here, if i can reduce his arrogant attitude, change his ways of thinking, open his eyes to see the far horizon and then if i will to be sacrificed here in this forum by the mods. It is worth and i consider myself noble.

Let Mr F T knows no mountain is ever the highest. Even Mt Everest is now consider not the tallest by different form of measurement and even if you are at the highest peak, be prepare to be push down

Till then I shall leave this forum proudly with glorious....
    SPENDID !! .That's the reason I spend most of my time here mah !!!Tis thread not only help me realized be mindful & thankful in daily life around us.Is my honour to meet enjoy ppl like Bro itsc & many fellowmen from sg-roc.com. Arrogant can lead one to nowhere. Eat that humble pie has make one a better man.

HAGWE "

Comment

• Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
      Was away and busy with work for past week so I must have missed all the development and posts.

All I can say is....

Censorship is a way of life in Singapore.

Just that I have no idea how FRIED RambuTAN discussions constitute to personal attacks on particular person. But, really can say much as I missed many posts.

LOL... i cant stop LAUGHING..
      2014 March - Rolex Deepsea Seadweller V series MK 1 dial ref: 116660

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X