My 1st Post! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1st Post! :D

Hi all, ..im new to tis forum as well as panerai watches ..have some questions for seniors here

May i know the retail price for :

Pam 000
    Pam 219

and how much will i save if i get it in switzerland? a rough estimate would be helpful =)

and how much does a pre-owned cost for

Pam 000
    Pam 219..

Was poison after reading the threads here...and considering to get my 1st pam ..

thanks a million in advanced!

Brand new 000 at $5950
    219 around $7850 or $8250

Heard in Switzerland will cost more bcos of high tax there...

Preowned depends on series...some 000 can cost around $4800-$5500, 219 has limited production so its more rare compared to the rest..

Y not start off with a 005 112 or 111? Not bad also.. let the other brothers here poison u further...haha....

Comment

Steady La Bro...

Originally posted by batamboy View Post
      Brand new 000 at $5950
      219 around $7850 or $8250

Heard in Switzerland will cost more bcos of high tax there...

Preowned depends on series...some 000 can cost around $4800-$5500, 219 has limited production so its more rare compared to the rest..

Y not start off with a 005 112 or 111? Not bad also.. let the other brothers here poison u further...haha....

BatamBoy...very updated and connected. Like pricing Guru la bro...LOL.

+1 on Bro BatamBoy suggestion. Luminor Marinas' i.e. the 005 and 111 is a good starting pieces to look at as the first Panerai. Got everything that makes a Panerai , manual winding and simple clean dial.

Good luck on your Panerai hunting. Have fun. And welcome to the community.

Cheers.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
      it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
      How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
      That's how winning is done.'

Comment

thanks bros!

was wondering why getting watches from switz is more ex :/..i tot watches are manufacture there , hence the price shld be lower? like 30% :X..hahas..pls enlighten me

might consider the watches u guys intro..005 n 112 ..may i know the price for them as well?

is there any website/forum where i can get exported set?

my bro got his Pam 111 a yr ++ ago..he said he gt it bnib but its an exported set @ 6k sgd..

TIA

Comment

btw ryuden bro, nice avatar n sig pic..hahahas

Comment

haha..bro ryuden, guo jiang guo jiang.. just sharing n exchange info..

112 $6850
            005 $6450
            111 $7450
            219 $8250

Bro pampoison, u can consider this oso...
            http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=39345

hope u attained the 1st degree pam poison.. the only antidote to suppress the pam virus is to fight poison with poison...by getting a pam ASAP! haha.. enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by PamPoison View Post
              Thanks Bro PamPoison. The avatar and sig pic can be recycle. Feel free to utilized it if you want.

haha..bro ryuden, guo jiang guo jiang.. just sharing n exchange info..
              Its good to have a Bro like you. Always helpful for new comers including myself.

the only antidote to suppress the pam virus is to fight poison with poison...
              Not too sure if I could disagree with that.

Cheers.

Comment

Sure u will agree bro Ryuden...Pam is infectious n addictive.. Many "pam victims" in this forum will feel the same way i guess..

Comment

this will not be your first...congrats
                  [IMG]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Sux6ZMI5otI/AAAAAAAABhk/Bv5v76Cu-XI/s144/logo_patek_2-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Suxz2mDcl8I/AAAAAAAABg8/E2v2rB9n3hA/s400/RolexBannerSig.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Suxz2jLKpdI/AAAAAAAABhA/T-KvkGpuicc/s800/Panerai_company_logo.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/S-Tqlsrv5hI/AAAAAAAAHdg/HQ0ZspcewzY/s144/watch_logo_omega.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by PamPoison View Post
                    this avatar was created by my friend Mike Ng from the Philippines last yr May...i asked him to help make one for me. I have been using it as my sig at TRF ever since.

Comment

Credit To Mike Ng...

Originally posted by louie View Post
                      this avatar was created by my friend Mike Ng from the Philippines last yr May...i asked him to help make one for me. I have been using it as my sig at TRF ever since.
                      And thanks Bro Louie for the heads up and allowing me to use this avatar, and credit to the creator. Saw this from another watch forum but dont know who to credit to.

P.S. pm me if I violate any rules or copyright so I could remove the avatar.

Cheers.

Comment

Nice...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X