Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would be a good price for a 233I

Dear Bros,

In your opinion, what would be a irresistable price for a 233I, bearing in mind that it is from an overseas AD but in supposedly good condition. Think getting one would mean no changing cars for the moment. Thanks!

12k-13k threabts.....?

Comment

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
      Dear Bros,

In your opinion, what would be a irresistable price for a 233I, bearing in mind that it is from an overseas AD but in supposedly good condition. Think getting one would mean no changing cars for the moment. Thanks!
      overseas and local AD whats the diff? to me no diff at all...esp when you buy preowned.

Over at the garage already got one at a very good price 13k....local deal.By far the cheapest 233 i've seen. I would have grab it if i were looking for one.

Bud, dun forget the risk factors getting frm overseas hor. Somemore its preowned....condition is subjective. If come condition not as expected hosay! What you gonna to do? ship it back..?? If it's a grand difference,i would still buy it local. Preowned 233 now market its 8500-9000USD. If price below 8 grands seriously my advice think twice NO think 10 times before hurrying to the bank....

Good luck in your hunt for a 233. I'm still enjoying mine....

Comment

A friend of mine got it for 13.2k for a "K" series, local set. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogmen View Post
          Possible also. But case by case. This could be a desperate sale for urgent cash from the seller. U hardly can hear 233k going at below 14k. Most 233I selling around 13-13.8k. But bear in mind, 233I series, some complaints r that the PR indicator jammed halfway while winding.. Hope this are useful info..

Comment

A brand new "K" series can be bought 15k at our grey dealers.

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
              overseas and local AD whats the diff? to me no diff at all...esp when you buy preowned.

Over at the garage already got one at a very good price 13k....local deal.By far the cheapest 233 i've seen. I would have grab it if i were looking for one.

Bud, dun forget the risk factors getting frm overseas hor. Somemore its preowned....condition is subjective. If come condition not as expected hosay! What you gonna to do? ship it back..?? If it's a grand difference,i would still buy it local. Preowned 233 now market its 8500-9000USD. If price below 8 grands seriously my advice think twice NO think 10 times before hurrying to the bank....

Good luck in your hunt for a 233. I'm still enjoying mine....
              Thanks Louie, I'm actually looking to get it from one of the guys here. Just that the watch is an overseas set. I guess if there is a warranty for it, even though it has expired it really doesnt matter right? Plus, is it possible to bring the watch to the service center and ask them about the condition of the watch or will they just be like RSC and tell me to replace almost every replaceable component? Thanks!

Originally posted by Frogmen View Post
              Noted with thanks!

Originally posted by batamboy View Post
              Possible also. But case by case. This could be a desperate sale for urgent cash from the seller. U hardly can hear 233k going at below 14k. Most 233I selling around 13-13.8k. But bear in mind, 233I series, some complaints r that the PR indicator jammed halfway while winding.. Hope this are useful info..
              Oh boy I didnt know about that issue... I'll have to see how much it costs to repair it should I ever need to. Thanks!

Originally posted by Goemon View Post
              A brand new "K" series can be bought 15k at our grey dealers.
              Ah okok Thanks!

Comment

if a watch is less than 3 years old, can wait for another couple years. if 4 years old can consider servicing. it does not matter which service centre you go, most of them will tell you it requires service. anyway, rolex servicing is considered one of the cheapest around. if the panerai you buying is not a complication, can bring it outside to service.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thanks Louie, I'm actually looking to get it from one of the guys here. Just that the watch is an overseas set. I guess if there is a warranty for it, even though it has expired it really doesnt matter right? Plus, is it possible to bring the watch to the service center and ask them about the condition of the watch or will they just be like RSC and tell me to replace almost every replaceable component? Thanks!

Noted with thanks!

Oh boy I didnt know about that issue... I'll have to see how much it costs to repair it should I ever need to. Thanks!

Ah okok Thanks!
                  bro, most problematic 233 PR issues shld have been rectified during the 2 yrs warranty period. (unless that dude dun mind seeing the fang stuck and bochap abt it ) Desn't matter if overseas or local AD...as long comes complete with the owner's booklet. Fyi I serial no warranty card...only booklet X 2 copies. One of the booklet bears all the numbers of the case,movt & production run nos. bro now there is one going at 12.5k at the garage! Somemore seller throwing in strapsss!! bro this is the link!

http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?p=272413#post272413

Comment

12.5K for a 233i is very good value. You are getting a lot of features for that. At one time, even the 312 cost near that.

I used to get mine at over 16K last time.

If you are scared of the PR problem, ask the owner to show you the watch with PR at zero. Fact is, it only affected some of the earlier pieces so not all i series got this issue. If really got this issue, ichemont should help you to solve it.

Servicing for a PR watch after warranty is costly....1K

Comment

bro, most problematic 233 PR issues shld have been rectified during the 2 yrs warranty period. (unless that dude dun mind seeing the fang stuck and bochap abt it ) Desn't matter if overseas or local AD...as long comes complete with the owner's booklet. Fyi I serial no warranty card...only booklet X 2 copies. One of the booklet bears all the numbers of the case,movt & production run nos. bro now there is one going at 12.5k at the garage! Somemore seller throwing in strapsss!! bro this is the link!

http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?p=272413#post272413
                      That is the one i am getting. Seller seems really friendly. So keeping my fingers crossed it will be lovely in my hands when i see it hopefully tmr.

Comment

That is the one i am getting. Seller seems really friendly. So keeping my fingers crossed it will be lovely in my hands when i see it hopefully tmr.
                        Yeah seems a very generous seller to me...bro better act fast before its gone! Can't wait to have you in our 233 club!!

Comment

What!!! 12.5k for pam233 " more... Seller throw in goodies bags 'straps"
                          All bros & sisto, what r u waiting ... Go move your butt ..Go grab it quick !! Good luck ! Ooh.. for those slow moving turtle still thinking not sure to act ot not " Pls dun come back crying & share the miss boat misery hor" I never sheer tear for ppl like that ...tht's the real me"

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                            What!!! 12.5k for pam233 " more... Seller throw in goodies bags 'straps"
                            All bros & sisto, what r u waiting ... Go move your butt ..Go grab it quick !! Good luck ! Ooh.. for those slow moving turtle still thinking not sure to act ot not " Pls dun come back crying & share the miss boat misery hor" I never sheer tear for ppl like that ...tht's the real me"
                            haiz i brought mine preluv 14k...i would waste no time cheong for it if i'm looking to buy a 233....somemore gt bundled with nicee straps!!! i tink so far this one definitely the best deal in town!

Comment

haiz i brought mine preluv 14k...i would waste no time cheong for it if i'm looking to buy a 233....somemore gt bundled with nicee straps!!! i tink so far this one definitely the best deal in town!
                              Keke i think so too...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X