Great service from Julien Landa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great service from Julien Landa

Bought straps from Julien a while back. Like most Paneristi, I like changing straps to suit my mood. Must have accidentally dropped one of those tubes during one of my strap changing session. Only found out recently so emailed Julien for buy replacement. Not only he didn't charge me for new pair of new tubes or postage, he also mailed them to me so well padded that I had no idea what they were when postman delivered them

Just simply great customer service from Julien Great quality straps as well!

BTW, his website's www.landastraps.com. This is just a positive feedback posting and I'm not in anyway affliated with him or his website at all.

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
    Bought straps from Julien a while back. Like most Paneristi, I like changing straps to suit my mood. Must have accidentally dropped one of those tubes during one of my strap changing session. Only found out recently so emailed Julien for buy replacement. Not only he didn't charge me for new pair of new tubes or postage, he also mailed them to me so well padded that I had no idea what they were when postman delivered them

BTW, his website's www.landastraps.com. This is just a positive feedback posting and I'm not in anyway affliated with him or his website at all.
    Yes, Julien is a very nice person and super fast response also. When I ordered straps from him, I didn't know much about strap lengths and he took the time to explain everything to me. Top notch guy

Comment

Agree, he is one great strap maker / seller. I order a few straps from him too. Not that after a few straps then he is good. He is good from the very 1st strap.

With this kind of service around, i do not think i am able to support local strap maker.

Comment

Originally posted by dilutedmagnetics View Post
        Yes, Julien is a very nice person and super fast response also. When I ordered straps from him, I didn't know much about strap lengths and he took the time to explain everything to me. Top notch guy
        BTW, I ordered same danim blue with red stiching as yours after seeing photos of your straps

Comment

BTW, I ordered same danim blue with red stiching as yours after seeing photos of your straps
          Hope to see some wristshot soon

BTW, you're the 2nd person to tell me this. I saw someone else's wrist shot with the same exact strap from JL at Pcom one day. I commented that it was very nice and he said he ordered it after seeing my wristshots

Comment

+1 here..Julien is simply awesome. Unique straps and one of the best customer service out there. Ordered a special edition strap on Tuesday and he said he'll send it by Friday..but guess what, he sent it out on Wednesday! That's what I call fast!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X