What is Kodiak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triton View Post
    the kodiak strap from anonimo seems different. looks more like kelvar feel. so is it still called kodiak?
    If they dun stamp "Kodiak" on it...than is Simply some other make for selective model.

Comment

Mr Johnfish never fail to add more poison.

Always seeing and learning more poison from Mr Johnfish.

I can sense bracing thunder from my wife coming...
      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Hi, Unfortunately, stamped OP and logo buckle with KODIAK leather is no longer avail today..

You can either buy KODIAK with no Panerai and Logo buckle.

Or you can buy non-Kodiak straps with OP and Logo buckle , they are known as

P/N:
        MX0024CN Black / Black
        MX00256B Black with ECRU stitch
        MX0024CL Tan

All calf.

These OP MX are still available at the boutiques. They are selling like SGD 435.00 for new. I must say the quality is a joke. The strap is too thin. But the brightest thing is the buckle.

The closest is Dirk strap with OP LOGO buckle. These are good straps. Dirk himself said that the quality lies in the leather.

hi johnfish, how much is your valuation on these titanium/PVD buckle?
        I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
          Hi, Unfortunately, stamped OP and logo buckle with KODIAK leather is no longer avail today..

P/N:
          MX0024CN Black / Black
          MX0024CL Tan

All calf.

These OP MX are still available at the boutiques. They are selling like SGD 435.00 for new. I must say the quality is a joke. The strap is too thin. But the
          brightest thing is the buckle.

The closest is Dirk strap with OP LOGO buckle. These are good straps. Dirk himself said that the quality lies in the leather.

We love what Dirk's brought us straps of those Pre.V. So to avoid arrow shooting down to our Guru Dirk's from AB office. I withdrawn my strap Sale . They were all his final run wif the balance Buckles after many many please in his mail. .So much I can share.. Is best we leave it that way bro

Comment

johnfish, i will buy yours if you are selling SGD$200 cash on delivery
            I own a Rolex !

Comment

Aiyoh !! U collected so many D's for what bro Wif yours in hand is enough to feel till next Gen. liao" I kindly decline ur offer .Thxs Never know someday I can be lucky to own Pre.V 202A ... Tis D's straps comes in handy mah"

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                We love what Dirk's brought us straps of those Pre.V. So to avoid arrow shooting down to our Guru Dirk's from AB office. I withdrawn my strap Sale . They were all his final run wif the balance Buckles after many many please in his mail. .So much I can share.. Is best we leave it that way bro

$435!
                I only like the buckle....
                Current Collection
                1.Panerai 104Q
                2.Hublot Classic Fusion Titanium
                3.Panerai 630S

Gone with the wind
                1.Tag Heuer 2000, Aquaracer Alarm, F1 Chronometer, Aquaracer Calibre 5, F1 Date Grande
                2.Ball Hydrocarbon "Mad Cow"
                3.Sinn U1
                4.Rolex Explorer 2(40mm), Explorer 2 (42mm)
                5.Panerai 111K, 312L, 000N, 359O
                6.Steinhart Aviation, Triton, Nav B-Uhr II
                7.Baume & Mercier Riviera
                8.Breitling Skyland Avenger, SuperOcean 44
                9. Tissot Touch II, T-Race Auto, Racing T-Touch
                10.Tudor Fastrider

Comment

Originally posted by bearbearfury View Post
                  $435!
                  I only like the buckle....
                  OMG !! U better come clean bro.... R u the one behind those rocket high COE ??? Naughty naughty Why u hate ur $$$$ so badly. The buckle can't fix on ur Recardo seat, only open Coca Cola,Tiger Beer caps perhap Kekekeke

Comment

P/N:
                    MX0024CN Black / Black
                    MX0024CL Tan

All calf.

These OP MX are still available at the boutiques. They are selling like SGD 435.00 for new. I must say the quality is a joke. The strap is too thin. But the brightest thing is the buckle.

bro you got that damn rite,the quality is a joke.I find it too thin,similar thkness like the OEM gators..but i luv the bling bling buckle! esp the OP logo!!

bro easy man...i already taken Q number satu liao!

Comment

Johnfish, I understand. No problem !

Louie, nice MX OP you have there.
                      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                        Kodiak strap build to witstand long hours diving under Sea-water.Can be found in Pre vendome panerai complete box set. Also similar from earlier Dirk's came from same supplier.But since patented by Dino Zei, no 3rd party straps were allow to stamp the" Kodiak "

Mario Paci uses Kodiak in their range of waterproof straps. There's a bit of history here (http://www.mariopaci.com/history.htm )

The Kodiak Stamp on my MP Strap

[IMG][/IMG]

With the Fiver

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

more follow up of the history of preV straps and buckles

http://www.network54.com/Forum/35339...+strap+request
                          [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                            bro you got that damn rite,the quality is a joke.I find it too thin,similar thkness like the OEM gators..but i luv the bling bling buckle! esp the OP logo!!

bro easy man...i already taken Q number satu liao!
                            Bro, I think ur photoshot on the MX worth many times more leh Heeheee

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
                              Mario Paci uses Kodiak in their range of waterproof straps. There's a bit of history here (http://www.mariopaci.com/history.htm )

The Kodiak Stamp on my MP Strap

[IMG][/IMG]

With the Fiver

[IMG][/IMG]
                              Both Dino Zei & Mario Paci working for Officine Panerai Spa. I believe they were good old friends & still hangout together at their local Kopi joint. LOL! No I'm not kidding here, both veteran working hard day/night thinking some creative idea to tap & regain market share on their OP contribution. So u know why Panerai.com could never allow to sell those Kodiak in the MX. series Kekeke

Comment

Is anyone selling the Mario Paci line of watches in Singapore now?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X