Extra hole to be punched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra hole to be punched

Dear all, I need an extra hole on the OEM calf strap. I am wondering who can punched accordingly to the OEM size and wide in order to retain its authenticity. Furthermore, it looks really ugly to have straps of different hole size.
    I own a Rolex !

I also need to get extra holes to be punched on my straps.
    Thanks for any advise.

Comment

I think you have to bring to the service center to do it... Last year, I need to punch an extra hole for my wife's panerai, so I went to taka sincere but those SE was really not friendly at all when I request for this service (even the watch was bought from there). I didn't request for same OEM size but just an extra hole so that my wife can wear the watch... also cannot. Ask me go to Richmond to do it.... ... SIAO! ask me go so far with my pregnant (then) wife and my kid to punch a hole....

In the end, I went across the street and did it at Hour Glass....

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
      Dear all, I need an extra hole on the OEM calf strap. I am wondering who can punched accordingly to the OEM size and wide in order to retain its authenticity. Furthermore, it looks really ugly to have straps of different hole size.

Comment

bro you got a private message..

Originally posted by patricia View Post
        I also need to get extra holes to be punched on my straps.
        Thanks for any advise.
        you too Pat..

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
        I think you have to bring to the service center to do it... Last year, I need to punch an extra hole for my wife's panerai, so I went to taka sincere but those SE was really not friendly at all when I request for this service (even the watch was bought from there). I didn't request for same OEM size but just an extra hole so that my wife can wear the watch... also cannot. Ask me go to Richmond to do it.... ... SIAO! ask me go so far with my pregnant (then) wife and my kid to punch a hole....

i'm beri friendly one , call me i will punch for you and branja you kopi! (than in return you branja me dinner NO army ration hor!! )

Comment

Bro! Thanks for your kind offer!!! Will call you next time!!!

Originally posted by louie View Post

you too Pat..

i'm beri friendly one , call me i will punch for you and branja you kopi! (than in return you branja me dinner NO army ration hor!! )

Comment

Bro, i think you can boycot the sincere outlet for its bad service. No emphathy from the staff.
            Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Ya loh... really a bit pissed... I asked them to punch an extra hole... once heard this "customer" is only here for punching hole, the rest of the staff turned away, then this SE who approached first lan lan told me they don't have the equipment to do it... I told her I don't need to punch a same hole as I am not a fussy person, I just need a hole to be punched so that my wife can wear the watch... then she asked me go Richmond but it was a saturday and even if it was a weekday, my wife was pregnant and my daughter was with us... haiz... then I asked her if they have any hole puncher in store and I can do it myself, she claimed that she don't have...how can a watch shop don't have a hole puncher???? then I got a bit pissed, maybe my face show so the manager came into the picture and said the hole puncher they got can only punch smaller holes... so I lan lan walk across the street and ask THG...

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
              Bro, i think you can boycot the sincere outlet for its bad service. No emphathy from the staff.

Comment

Ya loh... really a bit pissed... I asked them to punch an extra hole... once heard this "customer" is only here for punching hole, the rest of the staff turned away, then this SE who approached first lan lan told me they don't have the equipment to do it... I told her I don't need to punch a same hole as I am not a fussy person, I just need a hole to be punched so that my wife can wear the watch... then she asked me go Richmond but it was a saturday and even if it was a weekday, my wife was pregnant and my daughter was with us... haiz... then I asked her if they have any hole puncher in store and I can do it myself, she claimed that she don't have...how can a watch shop don't have a hole puncher???? then I got a bit pissed, maybe my face show so the manager came into the picture and said the hole puncher they got can only punch smaller holes... so I lan lan walk across the street and ask THG...
                Bro, that is why i only buy my watches from the manager or assistant manager, don't really care about the other SE though. I think that the staff should had told you that they have the puncher, but it is for smaller holes instead of denying that they have the puncher. I think the staff are just lazy as there isn't any monetary reward... That is SG so call Customer Service.
                Current Collection :

Comment

they fuul of crap lah, hole puncher is just a simple or a basic tool a watch shop shld have.Than punch it with a smaller hole lor....Even if they really dun have can always go neighbor watch shop to borrow! wu xin bo xin lah! bro i can feel how you felt,so blody xianshi...hear you were there to punch hole all siam...

Comment

I am a very forgiving person, that's why I never bring this matter up... until our bro here post this "extra hole to be punched" thingy here.... panerai some more... just don't wish any bro here blur blur wanting to get their beloved strap to be punched by their AD and in the end kena a cold shoulder like I had experienced... buying a watch, those AD will treat you like a King, as for after-sale service, if can push to service center, they will do it by all means...

Comment

I am a very forgiving person, that's why I never bring this matter up... until our bro here post this "extra hole to be punched" thingy here.... panerai some more... just don't wish any bro here blur blur wanting to get their beloved strap to be punched by their AD and in the end kena a cold shoulder like I had experienced... buying a watch, those AD will treat you like a King, as for after-sale service, if can push to service center, they will do it by all means...
                      Haiz, just beware when we need of service from some of these ADs. But my experience with my AD adjusting the bracelet is still ok.
                      Current Collection :

Comment

Thank you guys. I only need the strap to be punched. Eh. No need to punch Sincere. Wait SG ROC kena sued
                        I own a Rolex !

Comment

Don't worry SG ROC as it is a fact that Sincere don't punch hole for your panerai... you can try...
                          Thank you guys. I only need the strap to be punched. Eh. No need to punch Sincere. Wait SG ROC kena sued

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post

you too Pat..

Thanks bro.Coffee on me .

Comment

Nope. I confirm with Louie. He can't. It seem Singapore no one has the Panerai hole puncher.

Look above - it is elongated. Try doing round hole on your OEM strap, resale value might drop instantly..
                              I own a Rolex !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X